• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Jazz-ism

Banned
this is the most hateful thread on gaf. truly amazing

hate for brees

hate for philly

now hate for jimmy fucking fallon.

amazing.

Godslay

Banned
Wyoming, dakota and colorado.

have you ever seen the ocean friend? what color is your hay truck?

Sure, I've spent plenty of time in Oregon/Washington. It was a long ride on my horse to get there, but we made out okay. My little brother died of dysentry, and my older sister died fording a river and the wagon axle broke in the river. But it was beautiful on Whidbey Island.

This is the player haters ball.

HatersBall.jpg

Sure, I've spent plenty of time in Oregon/Washington. It was a long ride on my horse to get there, but we made out okay. My little brother died of dysentry, and my older sister died fording a river and the wagon axle broke in the river. But it was beautiful on Whidbey Island.
Damn. You made it. I feel like such a coward for staying here on the east coast, but I just don't think I could have survived.

Tom Penny

Ok...I watched the whole last game. Got fucked up but still don't exactly know how the hell the Colts won. Explain. I saw alot of no defense ..yet KC forced a ton of turnovers.

Godslay

Banned
Nah, he has a personality. Decker is fine too. You Whiny.

Lloyd was a dick as well. Never liked that guy, even when he played well. Decker I like, I just want him to have half the sack that Eddie did. Then he will be a man.

Damn. You made it. I feel like such a coward for staying here on the east coast, but I just don't think I could have survived.

Yeah, the trail to Oregon is a tough one to travel.

Top Bottom