• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Patriots7

Why'd we let Woodhead go?
:(

I'm getting irrational hope of the Chargers winning, taking it to Denver and curb stomping Manning, only to lose in New England as the Pats go off to beat the 9ers in the Super Bowl.

Please let it so.

Godslay

Banned
Why'd we let Woodhead go?
:(

I'm getting irrational hope of the Chargers winning, taking it to Denver and curb stomping Manning, only to lose in New England as the Pats go off to beat the 9ers in the Super Bowl.

Please let it so.

So the Pats beat the Colts on this assumption?

idk if he is way better but Vereen is still pretty good. Practically won that first Buffalo game for us with a broken wrist.

Well let's put it this way, Vereen is more explosive, Woody is more reliable.

Plus he converted a 3rd and 28 draw play against the Broncos last year, that was really neat.

Gigglepoo

The Hall of Participation.

This is what is wrong with America.

Ha! Nah, I just want a more thorough museum. That's why you need wings. They you can separate the true greats, like Steve Young, from the situationally great players, like Dan Marino.

TheFatOne

Colts are an easier matchup for the Pats, but people shouldn't assume they are going to just win.
Well let's put it this way, Vereen is more explosive, Woody is more reliable.

Plus he converted a 3rd and 28 draw play against the Broncos last year, that was really neat.

The only question is health. IF he ever stays healthy he is going to be a superior player.

LycanXIII

Lambeau before the game today via Twitter.

Ez4Pgw5.jpg

https://twitter.com/JakeInWisconsin/status/419863492498182144

That's from Dec. 22nd

https://twitter.com/PeterBurnsRadio/status/419899383895695360

I'm not so sure about that.

They have a chance though, Colts D looked really shaky yesterday. If the Chiefs can put up 44 points on them, we could do the same.

Just have the D not allow 45 points. Plus we in Gillete, not the Indydome.

Godslay

Banned
Ha! Nah, I just want a more thorough museum. That's why you need wings. They you can separate the true greats, like Steve Young, from the situationally great players, like Dan Marino.

Disagree. Have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Colts are an easier matchup for the Pats, but people shouldn't assume they are going to just win.

Depends on which Colts team shows up. They can beat anyone if they show up.

eznark

Banned

Well crafted.

Canton should call the Hall of Cheaters Section the "Jerry Rice Fumbled Wing"

TheFatOne

Disagree. Have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Depends on which Colts team shows up. They can beat anyone if they show up.

Pats can shut down down Hilton. I would put Talib on him with a safety over the top, and just completely take him out. If the other guys can beat you then so be it, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
That Pepsi "Halftime" commercial sucks balls.

Mostly because Bruno Mars' shitty music is in it.

Well, that was a shitty playcall on 3rd and 1...

Top Bottom