• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Bowser

So how the hell is Triplette reffing a playoff game?

Even Mike Pereira was dumbfounded:

“I am surprised, and I say that especially in Cincinnati, because if you look at Jeff Triplette, you go back to Week 13 — his crew was the crew that lost track of the down in the New York Giants-Washington game,” Pereira recalled. “And then you go to this play [the Green-Ellis play] with Cincinnati — I mean, this was a play that was ruled short and down short of the goal line. They reversed it to a touchdown, and did not look at the contact that occurred at the five-yard line. Yet, Triplette still has Cincinnati in the wild-card [round]? And he has the same replay official that’s going to accompany him to this game? That, to me, doesn’t make sense, and I wouldn’t have assigned it that way.”

http://nfl.si.com/2014/01/04/nfl-assigns-jeff-triplette-san-diego-cincinnati/?eref=sihp

Spinluck

Pats can shut down down Hilton. I would put Talib on him with a safety over the top, and just completely take him out. If the other guys can beat you then so be it, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

it's a good thing that he isn't our only playmaker then.

im pretty sure colts will be competent enough to prepare around the fact that bill will probably take- or try to take ty out of the game.

either way, next round should be full of good games.

Bread

Banned
damn they're getting picked apart out there on this drive, they need to slow the 1st down runs to have a chance.

Spinluck

Their defense is not intimidating and their offense is fueled by TY Hilton.
I fully believe a healthy NE secondary can shutdown Brazill and Hilton, forcing them to turn more to Fleener and Brown.

They are a much better team to beat for the Pats at home than Cincy. Even if they play their A game.

our d on a good day could play neck and neck with your gronkless offense.

don't get ahead of yourself.

KaYotiX

Banned
Refs are so inconsistent with the being stood up and progress stopped. If he would of fumbled I wonder if they would of ruled him stopped before.

jbug617

Banned
I didn't know this but the Bengals did Gresham dirty.

@brian_mcintyre: Noted this last Sunday. Jermaine Gresham caught 218 passes over 2010-13. Needed 220 to add $650k to 2014 salary. Was inactive last week.

Godslay

Banned
Their defense is not intimidating and their offense is fueled by TY Hilton.
I fully believe a healthy NE secondary can shutdown Brazill and Hilton, forcing them to turn more to Fleener and Brown.

They are a much better team to beat for the Pats at home than Cincy. Even if they play their A game.

Best defensive player (this year) in the NFL plays on their squad.

Their offense is not fueled by Hilton, it's fueled by Luck. All his WRs made plays yesterday, Hilton just happened to break the big plays, as well as Brown. The catalyst being Luck. If he eliminates the turnovers that they had yesterday that game is completely different. I doubt they give it up 4 times again.

They've beat the Broncos, Seahawks, Niners. If they show up, they can beat anyone including the Pats. I wouldn't sleep on them.

Nice drive Bengals.

TheFatOne

it's a good thing that he isn't our only playmaker then.

im pretty sure colts will be competent enough to prepare around the fact that bill will probably take- or try to take ty out of the game.

either way, next round should be full of good games.

I think they can take TY out, and if the Colts can beat the Pats with their other receivers I can live with that. If TY has a game like he did against the Chiefs I will have an aneurysm
Best defensive player (this year) in the NFL plays on their squad.

Their offense is not fueled by Hilton, it's fueled by Luck. All his WRs made plays yesterday, Hilton just happened to break the big plays, as well as Brown. The catalyst being Luck. If he eliminates the turnovers that they had yesterday that game is completely different. I doubt they give it up 4 times again.

They've beat the Broncos, Seahawks, Niners. If they show up, they can beat anyone including the Pats. I wouldn't sleep on them.

Nice drive Bengals.

Most sane Pats fans aren't sleeping on any team this year.Pats aren't that good this season. It's just that I have seen this movie the last few years. Shit qbs with great defenses just killing the Pats.

Drakeon

Refs are so inconsistent with the being stood up and progress stopped. If he would of fumbled I wonder if they would of ruled him stopped before.
Agreed. Still bitter about not getting that fumble in the 2011 NFC championship game from Jacobs.

Top Bottom