• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

kingslunk

So if you get touched by an opponent and you fall down the ground can't cause a fumble. You don't get touched the ground can cause a fumble? God NFL and their stupid contradicting confusing rules.

Triplett sounding good right there.

Can't believe he made it to the post season but so glad he won't be calling our game otherwise id already accept a Packers loss

linkboy

can the Lions interview Whisenhunt if the Chargers win?

No, they can't interview him until SD is out of the playoffs.

So if you get touched by an opponent and you fall down the ground can't cause a fumble. You don't get touched the ground can cause a fumble? God NFL and their stupid contradicting confusing rules.

Yes, since you're not down by contact until a defensive player touches you. If nobody touched Dalton, he can get up and run with the ball. The ball carrier is down if a defensive player causes him to fall to the ground. If the ball carrier does it of his own accord, the play is still live.

Tamanon

Banned
The Eraser got erased.

Hmm? It makes perfect sense, because the play is dead when you hit the ground in the first case. In the second case, the play is live and you could get up if you're not touched.

Drakeon

The Chiefs gifted them a playoff spot by missing a FG...playing all our backups...in San Diego.

So, no.
But they also beat the Chiefs, the Broncos and the Colts, 2 of them on the road. Chargers can hang with any team because of their offense. Doesn't mean they always show up though (see week 17 or the loss to the Raiders).

Kusagari

The Chiefs gifted them a playoff spot by missing a FG...playing all our backups...in San Diego.

So, no.

The Chargers play down to the level of competition every year. It's why they can convincingly beat Peyton Manning one week and then lose to the Raiders the next.

Sky Chief

Terrible call. Dalton's foot clearly made contact with one of the Charger's feet as he was going to the ground. He was down by contact. How did nobody see that?

Konka

Banned

If you go to the ground and aren't touched you aren't down so how does it not make sense?

linkboy

Carlos Rogers inactive. Good for Cobb

Honestly, I wouldn't be so sure of that, SF's secondary is better without him (he's been the biggest liability for SF in the secondary).

Expect to see Wright (who is a better DB that Rogers), slide into Carlos's spot.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Terrible call. Dalton's foot clearly made contact with one of the Charger's feet as he was going to the ground. He was down by contact. How did nobody see that?

nooooandy.gif

??

eznark

Banned
Honestly, I wouldn't be so sure of that, SF's secondary is better without him (he's been the biggest liability for SF in the secondary).

Expect to see Wright (who is a better DB that Rogers), slide into Carlos's spot.

Wright is also hurt, but I believe he is active.

All the excuses...

What excuse? We lost. I'm stating a fact. Do you even have a team or dedicate your time here to failing troll attempts? I'm not biting.

---

Rivers has all the tools. It's a shame he acts like a giant douche in the field. Do Chargers fans even like this guy?

Top Bottom