• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
k-bigpic.gif

He's still trying to go somewhere mentally where he can't hear the boos.

LJ11

he's been doing that all game, just running backwards and throwing off his back leg. by design for the chargers.

yep. and if he was your qb you'd like him too. though i've seen much bigger douchery from other star abs in the league

Nah, I've cheered against douche Chiefs of past. Larry Johnson, most recently.

I'm pretty sure Rivers is the most disliked QB in the league. He may be a total Renaissance man off the field, but he conducts himself like a spoiled kid most of the time on it.

Joseca

Banned
God I don't know nothing about NFL, but that QB is playing so bad. I'm just watching this game because my cousin is a Chargers fan, so I hope SD wins.

I'm pretty sure Rivers is the most disliked QB in the league. He may be a total Renaissance man off the field, but he conducts himself like a spoiled kid most of the time on it.
No way, dude! Brady has the top spot locked up for life.

GQman2121

Banned
Just so I'm clear: All of us who have no horse in the playoff race are rooting for SD, right? I mean, everyone fucking hates losing to Rivers, so why not?

Kusagari

The most hated QBs in the league are Brady and Cutler.

Most casual fans barely know who Rivers is.

Top Bottom