• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Bread

Banned
i guess you missed the post where your pats brethren talked about us like we're a not threat.

and we all know what happens to brady when he plays goobers in big games.

dumb gata.

im afraid of playing either team.
i don't remember anyone saying the colts weren't a real threat to the patriots...

you and godslay definitely assumed that we were saying it though

Drakeon

So, how long til Marvin Lewis is on the hot seat? Or Dalton even? Failing to do shit in the playoffs 3 years in a row has to mean something right?

lol dalton
jason-terry-disappointed.gif

Drakeon

Fraudgers is old news. It's all about the Schnoz now. He can run and throw! But only against the Packers...which puts the Packers at a significant disadvantage.
Schnoz is a new one. Hoping Capers shits the bed for a third straight time! Don't let me down Dom!

Spinluck

i don't remember anyone saying the colts weren't a real threat to the patriots...

you and godslay definitely assumed that we were saying it though

well, some of you guys definitely implied it by just saying taking away ty was all you had to do to win.

either way, whatever.

Tamanon

Banned
I don't think the deep ball was a bad playcall altogether, it was just horribly overthrown. I mean, he had them beat enough to catch it in stride if it was close.

Hunter S.

I am willing to say I am happy to invite San Diego citizens to Denver. Buy some legal marijuana while you visit to help you feel less sad after you lose.

You know what? It gets easier every year. I'm not even all that upset. It's too funny.

I hope this puts an end to the Dalton era. A mediocre QB could take this team to the Super Bowl.

eznark

Banned
I don't think the deep ball was a bad playcall altogether, it was just horribly overthrown. I mean, he had them beat enough to catch it in stride if it was close.

Yeah, you have to at least give the refs the opportunity to throw a flag. A pick there isn't a bad thing.

Top Bottom