• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
You know what? It gets easier every year. I'm not even all that upset. It's too funny.

I hope this puts an end to the Dalton era. A mediocre QB could take this team to the Super Bowl.

It won't dude. Think about it Bengals ownership and fans are happy as fuck that the Bengals went undefeated in the regular season at home. Nobody here cares about winning in the postseason. As long as people still come down to the stadium and open their wallet for Mike Brown nothing will change.

The only way things change is if people stop going down there which isn't going to happen.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
All this Marvin Lewis talk got me wondering, who was the last coach fired after taking his team to the playoffs in the same year?

Only guys I can even think of that had that happen to them were Marty and Jimmy Johnson.

Drakeon

All this Marvin Lewis talk got me wondering, who was the last coach fired after taking his team to the playoffs in the same year?

Only guys I can even think of that had that happen to them were Marty and Jimmy Johnson.
I'm thinking it has to be Marty, but I could be wrong.

Lolololololol Bengals.

Top Bottom