• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

linkboy

no challenges for you sf

You should be paying more attention to the actual game that's being played right now than assume such things. ;)

To be fair, he also could be talking about next season.

SF's clock management is one of the main reasons why Seattle keeps waxing them there.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
One of the tape breakdown shows, NFL Matchup, I think, broke down why SF wastes so many timeouts on offense. Too much motion and shifting. It's fine when everyone knows where to go and when. When they don't, timeout.

This team needs to start trusting themselves, they have the best oline, really good skill position players, and they second guess themselves almsot every play. SOme of that is on kaepernick and some on Roman, but you can afford to have broken plays and wasted timeouts against other good teams. Especially on the road with loud noise where you can't audible.

Just call your play, and trust your guys to execute!

Draconian

One of the tape breakdown shows, NFL Matchup, I think, broke down why SF wastes so many timeouts on offense. Too much motion and shifting. It's fine when everyone knows where to go and when. When they don't, timeout.

I have no idea how they come up to the line with 3 or 4 guys completely out of place who need to be told to move.

JCizzle

This team needs to start trusting themselves, they have the best oline, really good skill position players, and they second guess themselves almsot every play. SOme of that is on kaepernick and some on Roman, but you can afford to have broken plays and wasted timeouts against other good teams. Especially on the road with loud noise where you can't audible.

Just call your play, and trust your guys to execute!

Exactly. No need for 15 options in this weather

Top Bottom