• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

bACY69L.gif

This is the stupid shit that Roman comes up with and why he's a terrible OC (besides the fact that he has no rhythem to his play calling or calls the wrong plays at the wrong time and doesn't adjust to what a defense is doing).

lol

Nameless

bACY69L.gif

This is the stupid shit that Roman comes up with and why he's a terrible OC (besides the fact that he has no rhythem to his play calling or calls the wrong plays at the wrong time and doesn't adjust to what a defense is doing).

Again, why we can't do anything in Seattle.

Drakeon

bACY69L.gif

Please God, someone hire Roman as a HC.

Draconian

Lol don't act like the Packers haven't done it too. They aren't calling PI today.

Umm, I don't think I have? I've said House got away with PI several times already.

They haven't called it all game on either team. Had they, SF would have at a couple of first and goals instead of FG attempts.

The refs, for once, are actually being pretty consistent.

I guess.

I get the feeling the league isn't going to let a team Flacco-ball it's way to a title this year

I guess.

Trey

That's actually a good commercial by turbotax. To 90 percent of people taxes are just a hassle. Make it easy and about the individual to distract from that "hassle."

Top Bottom