• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I want to see the Panthers destroy Kaep.

Good season. We're dancing to the "Bears Still Suck" to wash away our woes. And shots. Lots of those.

Bowser

Go Panthers

Go Hawks

jgf4p.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Very entertaining playoff weekend with the exception of Dalton showing the world how much he sucks, that was just sad and embarrassing.

Velcro Fly

As a lifelong Colts fan that remembers fondly the run Harbaugh had almost 20 years ago nearly getting them to a super bowl, it pleases me greatly to see the 49ers win.

bonesquad

I think the 49ers wish they could play the Packers every game. I know CK does. No matter, neither team would get passed Carolina next week.

brentech

The Packers haven't had an answer for Kaepernick in three separate games over the last two years.

Don Capers is dense as shit...

can't reallly expect a team to shut someone down every play of every game. he happened to make the plays he needed. Both sides are playing the game. SF made more plays.

If anything, that was a much better game than last years playoffs, and 1st game of the season for defense. Even though we had like no linebackers

gg Niners fans. It was an honorable loss. We need better defensive players. Dunno if it's all on Capers. Wouldn't cry if we got some new blood there, though.

Fjordson

GG Packers-age. Played right with us despite the injuries.

Not a great performance, hate those missed opportunities in the red zone, but I'll take. Going to be anther tough one next week, though, against Cam and co.

Top Bottom