• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

cdyhybrid

jgf4p.gif

We have a date with destiny in the NFCCG, brothers.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Well, the NFC East and North were the worst divisions in football this year. It makes sense that the Packers and the Eagles are both out the first weekend.
Don't forget the AFC North! Bungles followed through with their end of the deal too.

Tamanon

Banned
Boy, Gregg Easterbrook is going to be even more insufferable than ever with the whole "short sleeves winning in the cold" thing.

Afrikan

PackersGAF I don't know what to say... it didn't seem fair that yall lost so many Starters in this game.

Good game....and I'm sure we'll see each other again.. hopefully no injuries.

squicken

Denver vs IND or NE is fine

SEA vs SF is obviously ideal, but CAR is probably just as good as either team. Can't see any way Saints win. Should be the biggest dog

bonesquad

I wouldn't be surprised to hear about his termination tomorrow.

On what grounds do they fire Capers? If he wasn't fired last year, add all the injuries they had, I don't see it happening this year. Expect another 1 and done next year.

But hey, at least we beat the Bears.

Bowser

Denver vs IND or NE is fine

SEA vs SF is obviously ideal, but CAR is probably just as good as either team. Can't see any way Saints win. Should be the biggest dog

They opened as 8.5 point dogs.

Really hope we get CAR @ SEA. We've seen SF get destroyed at SEA a few times in the past year already.

Vesmir

Banned
Welp. Kinda looking forward to Panthers taking out Crapernick but I wish we could do that ourselves. Saints I have no idea about: we beat them with a worse team four years ago, but their D has improved. 

Still bitter about our loss to the Cards. 

Good luck Panthers. 
Go Hawks. 

rando14

Welp. Kinda looking forward to Panthers taking out Crapernick but I wish we could do that ourselves. Saints I have no idea about: we beat them with a worse team four years ago, but their D has improved. 

Good luck Panthers. 
Go Hawks. 

rofl what happened here ves?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Good luck Panthers. 
Go Hawks. 

The hell?

Games over, time for some more Doctor Who.
Phil Dawson is a thug who should of retired when he left the Browns.

I'm also pretty sure the Browns thought they were drafting Lacy when they traded up for Trent. The hair must of confused them, racists.

Draconian

I'd love to see the stats of our defense after our offense scores. That's one reason Capers needs to be gone. We always give up points after we score. Always.

Talamius

Good luck Panthers. 
Go Hawks. 

He comes?

I love u packgaf we should have drafted Rodgers but we fucked up and drafted smith, still wish us luck because we gotta beat those motherfucking seachickens. We want you on our team cuz I woulda cheered for Rodgers. 8 beers so drunk. Love u packgaf gg.

Wasnt able to watch the second half of the Green Bay game, but from checking in at the last two minutes, I can see they had no answer for Kaep, once again. Onto the divisional round. Lets go Denver! Even am rooting for the Pats, so we can get our dream AFCC.

Good luck Panthers. 
Go Hawks. 
What is this sorcery?

Top Bottom