• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Bortles declaring for the draft. Mech, O'Brien got his guy.

Bummer I'm gonna miss him. Helped my school win their first and last BCS bowl game!

Dunno how he'll do in the pros. Still boggles my mind how crazy his draft stock has skyrocketed. Really hoping he's actually a first round pick though and not being set up for some major free falling.

I love u packgaf we should have drafted Rodgers but we fucked up and drafted smith, still wish us luck because we gotta beat those motherfucking seachickens. We want you in our team. 8 beers so drunk. Love u packgaf gg.

I hope your guys' team looks past us as much as your fanbase is. :lol

LOL Deion. He praising Kap right now but in the NFLN commercials he shits on 49ers saying " They're not ready to step up to the next level!!"

And as for the Packers season, it was OK. Really was a wasteland in the middle, but that Bears game was probably the most satisfying way to win the division since that ridiculous Viking-Cards game in 03. I certainly don't feel as bad as in 2011. I hope TT doesn't ascribe our mediocrity only to Rodgers' injury, though, and makes some changes. That, plus better health, could mean good things in 2014.

zk4.0_standard_400.0.gif

NINERS!!

Bread

Banned
ez if you are here

prison architect or rust?

rust looks cool, do i need friends to play with or is it ok by yourself?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Badger basketball will Save Wisconsin. Go Badgers! :D

Because we all know the Brewers and Bucks won't.

Now it's nothing but the long 8 month darkness until next season....

Rodgers coming hard for Mannings one and done record.

I dunno man, didn't Manning keep getting bounced after securing the bye week season after season? It's a little hard to compare to an 8-7-1 team getting knocked out.

Jarate

Banned
And as for the Packers season, it was OK. Really was a wasteland in the middle, but that Bears game was probably the most satisfying way to win the division since that ridiculous Viking-Cards game in 03. I certainly don't feel as bad as in 2011. I hope TT doesn't ascribe our mediocrity only to Rodgers' injury, though, and makes some changes. That, plus better health, could mean good things in 2014.
Weve been waiting for that since tbefore the super bowl win

Whoever our atrength and conditioning coach is needs to be fired

dvdjamm

Damn,between the field goal almost being blocked and that pass that Kap threw on the last drive that should have been intercepted...Let's be real,the Niners got a very lucky win.

Next...Carolina

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm not sweating next week at all. Saints already got clobbered by Seattle once and have already been embarrassed by them in the playoffs not that long ago, so we're not breaking new ground. If New Orleans does win, then I hope its Carolina, and then vs New England in the SB. Not expecting that, just might as well make up for the worst losses of the season.

Foles is batting 1.000 with one and dones, you salty dog!

That is true, but Fraudgers is guaranteed to make the playoffs every year in the horrible NFCN. He is going to have way more chances to pad that stat. Foles might not even be a starter in another year or 2.

I hope your guys' team looks past us as much as your fanbase is. :lol
Love packnation even though I have family in Chicago, wanted Rodgers to get a second sb but it's not meant to be, gotta keep it one game at a time. You guys kept it close, had Shield not go out things might be different.

We need s true TE though.

What an incredible weekend. This is why football is the best and most popular sport in the U.S. This is why 30 million+ people tune in for playoff games (the Saints/Eagles game last night had 30mil+). No other sport comes close to the parity of the NFL, which leads to these unbelievable nail-biters. Each playoff game is a game 7.

Top Bottom