• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Fantomex

Is he your cousin on your mama's uncle's daddy's mama's side?

No. And at least my Daddy never tried to eat me. It's ok Gata, he can't hurt you anymore.

59642439.CannibalGatorBrazosBendApril302006.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Tebow predicted 35-31 FSU win at the start of the game, intentionally off by 1 point to look mortal. All is fine in the world, good night gaf.

Nameless

My cousin is the FSU kicker. Good thing he didnt blow it. I probably will never meet him either. Who cares about kickers anyway.

Where the hell was he when Bobby Bowden needed him??

Peyton Manning really did devour what little respect people had for kickers.

squicken

That was 98 yards for the second half I believe, but yeah, that was suspect of him to say.

Yeah looking at the box score I must have read that graphic wrong. I gave up on the All 22 channel, but ESPN is gonna put it online. It will be interesting to hear them discuss why things weren't working

JABEE

This Polar Vortex is no joke. 60 degrees this morning to single digit temperatures tonight. It was so damn dark out tonight. I have never seen anything like it.

Talon

Yeah looking at the box score I must have read that graphic wrong. I gave up on the All 22 channel, but ESPN is gonna put it online. It will be interesting to hear them discuss why things weren't working
He just looked tentative throughout the game to me. Looking for a sure thing rather than just trusting his guys.

Didn't help that Auburn's d-line really gave FSU all it could handle starting from the 2nd drive on.

Top Bottom