• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

jakncoke

Banned
If only Nick Marshall...wait a minute.

I thought about that joke, but then I remembered that Leftwich had the slowest delivery known to man.

There was a reason his nickname became sandwich here, at least by me. You could eat sandwiches between the start and end of it

Wes

venison crêpe
The overnight posts show that when people go without a new Buckethead thread they get stir crazy.

Speaking of going crazy, the lack of Browns HC related the news the past few days has me frustrated. I want a coach damnit!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The overnight posts show that when people go without a new Buckethead thread they get stir crazy.

Speaking of going crazy, the lack of Browns HC related the news the past few days has me frustrated. I want a coach damnit!

I mean, why though? Not like that would change anything. Might as well save the money and buy Cleveland that shiny new toilet they've been eying.

Crisco

Banned

Weeden player coach!

jmdajr

2006-04-20_mole.jpg

Mole, just about the only real Mexican dish that is tolerable.

Hmmmm. I haven't tried it that way.

Fantastic

Dragon

Banned
Well glad I haven't been posting over here as much recently. This is like the weekend Giantbomb threads over on Gaming.

cajun catching spiders and cooking them? fucking people down south man. weirds

You'd be surprised shit that you eat that you don't realize is fucking disgusting. Most meat processing plants are fucking disgusting.

gutshot

Eagles fans on another board I frequent are talking about trading away DJax and resigning Maclin and Cooper and then using a high draft pick on a WR. One guy wanted to trade DeSean to the Niners for LaMichael James and a 2nd round pick.

WTF

I love all my fellow Eagles fans, but sometimes they can be so fucking retarded.

EDIT: On a related note, it looks like DeSean is backpedaling a little bit on this new contract talk. At least, I think that is what he is trying to say in this Instagram post.

09b97cc6774d11e386e80e4f1a9e4cfd_8.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Well glad I haven't been posting over here as much recently. This is like the weekend Giantbomb threads over on Gaming.

You'd be surprised shit that you eat that you don't realize is fucking disgusting. Most meat processing plants are fucking disgusting.

Im not surprised by that in the slightest. Its called see no evil hear no evil that makes it bearable.. that and the 100s of mg of salt to flavor it up. But going around catching a spider to cook up.. take it to a another level than all the dicks,assholes and rat tails Ive eaten in any of the mystery meats Ive consumed.

Ed Valentine @bigblueview 25m

Dowell Loggains, Ex-Titans offensive coordinator, to interview with Giants

I know almost nothing about this guy. Never watched the Titans with any consistency. Anyone know more?

dionysus

Yaldog
Mole is the worst. Overpowers all other flavors and tastes nasty.

So which one is better, Rust early access or DayZ early access? I played a bit of the DayZ mod but decided to wait for a more polished game.

Eagles fans on another board I frequent are talking about trading away DJax and resigning Maclin and Cooper and then using a high draft pick on a WR. One guy wanted to trade DeSean to the Niners for LaMichael James and a 2nd round pick.

WTF

I love all my fellow Eagles fans, but sometimes they can be so fucking retarded.

EDIT: On a related note, it looks like DeSean is backpedaling a little bit on this new contract talk. At least, I think that is what he is trying to say in this Instagram post.

YEA BOIIIIIII!

You're a good guy. Wanna be friends?

I literally never see you on your PS4. I was off the last 2 weeks and I played a ton of KZSF. You need to get on some time.

WTF

Yeah that is a terrible idea. I want nothing to do with James and DJax is such a huge threat in this offense, no way would I want to trade him. People are nuts.

Guys, the greatest TE of all time and NFL fan favorite, Rob Gronkowski, is having surgery on his knee today.

May he get well soon and may that Browns safety who hurt him get hit by a truck.

eznark

Banned
Browns are interviewing the Packers QB coach for the head coach position.

Weird. Like, super weird.

He was the tight ends coach for like 7 years. He took the QB job when Philbin left and Clements was promoted. Rodgers was not happy.

For some reason that I cannot figure he is a super hot commodity in coaching.

Tamanon

Banned
Weird. Like, super weird.

He was the tight ends coach for like 7 years. He took the QB job when Philbin left and Clements was promoted. Rodgers was not happy.

For some reason that I cannot figure he is a super hot commodity in coaching.

Is he Lane Kiffin in a mustache?

Draxal

Of these 8 teams, who would you want to see on Hard Knocks?

Arizona Cardinals
Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears
Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Giants
Oakland Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers
St. Louis Rams

If Coughlin was around; I'd go with the Giants. If he isn't, I'd go with the Raiders.

If no team volunteers for Hard Knocks, the NFL can force one of these teams to show up on the show

jakncoke

Banned
What the hell kind of indie game is Rust? 8 gb ram, 3 ghz processor? I dont know a whole bunch about specs but that seems what a regular game would need lol

Top Bottom