• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

eznark

Banned
I like Mayock's interpretation of the rule. As long as the contact starts within 5 yards it can go on forever. Maybe if the Packers safeties play on the line and jump on VD's back and hold on for dear life they will be able to defend him.

I like Mayock's interpretation of the rule. As long as the contact starts within 5 yards it can go on forever. Maybe if the Packers safeties play on the line and jump on VD's back and hold on for dear life they will be able to defend him.

With the emphasis on 'maybe'

luckrun.gif

In a single run, Luck surpassed Trent Truck total. Wonder if he could have taken it all the way?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

They should just grab his nuts within 5 yards and hold on that way.

exarkun

Holidays been brutal, so much work and family.

That said, lets go KC. Fuck Luck and the Colts. Defense is fraudulent, and Luck is up and down. Take em to the cleaner Reid!

I second what Zooted said^^^ he would have gotten through that tackle.

Crisco

Banned
I hate watching Luck, he fucks up all the time but gets a pass from the media. Meanwhile Cam gets crucified because he threw a few high passes in a game the Panthers won.

Top Bottom