• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Spinluck

I hate watching Luck, he fucks up all the time but gets a pass from the media. Meanwhile Cam gets crucified because he threw a few high passes in a game the Panthers won.

blame the media then?

i don't give him passes when he plays like shit.

ShaneB

I'm realizing I actually like Mayock here, I guess he's just a terrible pairing with Nessler on TNF. Hicks just sounds odd, I'm so use to hearing him call golf.

exarkun

What pissed me off the most coming into this game was all the ESPN/NFL network analysts talking about the colts' improved defense. lulz. Do they even watch the AFC South? Does anyone?

Alex Smith tho. Franchise QB. SF fucked up!

Velcro Fly

Mathis has been close to Smith a few times. Not so much since the 79 yarder because it's all been runs and short passes. But Mathis had an amazing season in case you didn't know.

Spinluck

What pissed me off the most coming into this game was all the ESPN/NFL network analysts talking about the colts' improved defense. lulz. Do they even watch the AFC South? Does anyone?

Alex Smith tho. Franchise QB. SF fucked up!

We played good D against the best teams this year.

That said, we were still pretty suspect.

Top Bottom