• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Look like some arena football league team from Akron unis
Say this shit to my face!
angry-conan.jpg

Arc

Trailer was great but fatigue is really starting to set in on me.

Super heroes flying at each other in some city with beating drums is just reaching blah for me.

Bread

Banned
whoa check out that superhero, he's flying and punching stuff look at all the destruction!

hey look at that other superhero, he said some witty one liner and he got the girl haha yes!

zychi

Banned
whoa check out that superhero, he's flying and punching stuff look at all the destruction!

hey look at that other superhero, he said some witty one liner and he got the girl haha yes!

besides iron man, do any of the marvel super heroes actually get the girl? and iron man is whipped by her.

Dragon

Banned

Don't worry. You can watch antman, the only guy with a penis smaller than yours, that way you don't have to feel insecure.

Top Bottom