• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

zychi

Banned
Wear a uniform. Not a belly shirt.

1c9e1dfa3bea57bac4023c2699a5a8bf.jpg

Get a haircut before complaining about a jersey tradition.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
:jnc

Dude's poon supply audibly disappeared. His girlfriend is already sending him a text to break up with him I'm sure.

B1g b1111g b1g1g1g1g1g

edit.

Ohio State is disgustingly young, they're returning pretty much everybody next year.
Urb.

If I cared about losing to OSU in football I might be upset he was their coach! But I've lost all capacity to care about my team losing, so this is fine

I just saw an article on Yahoo Sports about Lance Easley, famous for being the replacement ref who signaled touchdown for the fail mary play. Apparently he's had significant depression issues since. I was as mad as any other Packer fan after that call, but you hate to see anyone go through those issues.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/since-...asley-says-he-is-battling-ptsd-120929270.html
After Rodgers limps to a heroic upset of the Cheatin' Petes, this poor soul should be granted clemency.

Arc

Surprised they dress their cheerleaders like that. The cheerleaders at my college might as well have been dressed like nuns.

Top Bottom