• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

How unbearable would the PNW be if Oregon/Hawks both win this year?

I don't hate Oregon as much as Rando/CD... I might root for this upon the rest of you.

bionic77

The final 30 minutes ruined me. I strongly believed for about thirteen seconds that
they were all going to burn in the fire. The hand-holding and acceptance of their fates brought some tears.
And then when
Bonnie raised Woody's hand to wave goodbye to Andy, with Andy's face crumbling as a result,
I had to cover my face to keep it hidden from my GF and her friends. It was just too much to bear.

Terrific movie. Pixar's best yet, and I hope it remains a strong contender for Best Picture next spring. As of right now, Toy Story 3 deserves it.
We saw Toy Story 3 tonight and wow this movie was really great.

I did not buy into the hype because I did not like the first one but this movie is at least as good if not better than Ratatouille.

Sorry to bring up your old post CC but I was trolling through the OT thread and recognized a familiar face.

Sorry to interrupt a garbage college football game. Carry on!

brentech

Lol why the hell would you go for it on 4 and goal in the 2nd quarter?

Makes sense when you don't think you can keep up with an opposing offense.

Now, when McCarthy did it against the Lions...that was a head scratcher. A bit different against a team like the Patriots or someone with an offense that puts up points.

Elliot has been playing really well these last couple weeks. Carlos Hyde is being challenged for the best Rb in the known universe spot.

Turnover :(

Top Bottom