• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Is Lynch returning to the Hawks next year?

I hope so. At the start of this year I would say 50% of our fan base was ready to let Lynch go and pass the torch to Turbin/Michael. However Lynch prove so much this year that I think it's pretty much 100% we want him to retire as a Seahawk even if it means taking a big cap hit.

It's going to come down to how much Wager/Russell take, but hopefully they can work out some deal that gives Lynch a bunch of money up front. That's what he really wants anyways he knows his days are number so let just give him his payday now. And after what he did today he deserves it.

10917420_687541748025019_8084440205252432841_n.jpg

Duxxy3

I hope so. At the start of this year I would say 50% of our fan base was ready to let Lynch go and pass the torch to Turbin/Michael. However Lynch prove so much this year that I think it's pretty much 100% we want him to retire as a Seahawk even if it means taking a big cap hit.

It's going to come down to how much Wager/Russell take, but hopefully they can work out some deal that gives Lynch a bunch of money up front. That's what he really wants anyways he knows his days are number so let just give him his payday now. And after what he did today he deserves it.

It's going to cost the seahawks a ton of money to keep him away from their competitor - retirement.

Top Bottom