• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Bowser

i have no qb

i have no future

6iBaBZx.png

Westernheretic is worse than Ari.

At least he's not a racist.

Oh I totally hate white people.

You're lucky I've been banned too many times to pull out another threat. And my god damn name is has the word Heretic in it. What the fuck did you expect? Me to be nice?

Spinluck

Oh I totally hate white people.

You're lucky I've been banned too many times to pull out another threat. And my god damn name is has the word Heretic in it. What the fuck did you expect? Me to be nice?

You actually threatening to whup a Gaffers ass was probably one of the funniest bans ever.

Not only was it beyond Gata levels of thuggery, but it came from out of nowhere. It was also kind of sad, but fortunately it was a lot more funny than sad.

I take back everything

Jordy is crying somewhere, and it's all your fault

you still have dreams about her

That was a typo I meant to say "I used to hate white people." I love white people now after all I root for a white QB every week!

I really hate Ohio St. This was a terrible national championship. Don't really want NikeU to win, hate the buckeyes, and screw the Bama along with the SEC.

You actually threatening to whup a Gaffers ass was probably one of the funniest bans ever.

Not only was it beyond Gata levels of thuggery, but it came from out of nowhere. It was also kind of sad, but fortunately it was a lot more funny than sad.

ok I need a link to this

Top Bottom