• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Mariotta's stock is crashing
Black Monday for Mario

lvEyC.gif

Those are all post Jim Kelly Bills though....

I was asking before.. ya know. Whatever... /Youguys..... can't read.

That's one... fucking Marino. Poor guy... got only 1 shot at it. While Peyton gets 3.

You posted that elite offenses shit the bed in big games. We posted counter-examples including the 00s Rams, 09 Saints, 10 Packers

Pretty much the only elite offense prior to the Bills that shat the bed was Marino's Dolphins.

If Mariota is available at 12, I would have to believe the Browns would take him.

Or if he drops and the price to trade up isnt to high

You posted that elite offenses shit the bed in big games. We posted counter-examples including the 00s Rams, 09 Saints, 10 Packers

Pretty much the only elite offense prior to the Bills that shat the bed was Marino's Dolphins.

LMAO go back and read foo. I was talking about how LONG have elite offense been shitting the bed. Like how far back does it date to. That's why I dind't even mention the Seahawks/Broncos because it was the most recent. Then I stated for me personally I can only think as far back to as the Bills.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=147155726&postcount=1131

Western posts like he's always drunk.

Ain't my fault these degenerates can't read!

Packers gaf good news!

Every sunday Im scheduled to work we end up winning.. for refrence.. I was at home the 1st game of the season..

Was at home the saints game, 1st lions game

Went to work the miami game, 2nd lions game, and the last game..

We are probably gonna end up winning! I put the tvs on the game at best buy so i can watch it only downfall i cant keep up with the gaf thread.

Packers gaf good news!

Every sunday Im scheduled to work we end up winning.. for refrence.. I was at home the 1st game of the season..

Was at home the saints game, 1st lions game

Went to work the miami game, 2nd lions game, and the last game..

We are probably gonna end up winning! I put the tvs on the game at best buy so i can watch it only downfall i cant keep up with the gaf thread.
What if your shift is canceled?

You fool, you've doomed us all!

Top Bottom