• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Can't wait for John Fox to go to a team where he can't coast on player talent, and make them even worse.

Him on the Jets would have been a train-wreck.

Took the Panthers from 1-15 to the Super Bowl in two years.

He is a program fixer. Give him mediocre talent and he'll scrounge together wins. But he's not the type of guy who you can rely on to take great talent over the top.

Bowser

Took the Panthers from 1-15 to the Super Bowl in two years.

He is a program fixer. Give him mediocre talent and he'll scrounge together wins. But he's not the type of guy who you can rely on to take great talent over the top.

He went 73-71 in Carolina (really I would say 71-57 as I don't put that last 2-14 season on him; Jerry Richardson gutted the roster in prep for the lockout), 8-5 in the playoffs with two NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl berth, and he never had a better QB than Jake fucking Delhomme.

Seriously, his QBs in Carolina were Rodney Peete, Jake Delhomme, Matt Moore, Jimmy Clausen, and Brian St. Pierre.

He is a good coach.

Elite offense shitting the bed in big games? Man where have I seen this before? I can think as far back to as the Bills, but I'm pretty sure it goes even farther than that.

Well yea I know that I'm just saying how far back does this go? Like was elite offense shitting the bed in the 70's and 80's in big games too?

That was after the Bills. C'mon guys please read I'm asking is there any before the Bills (the 4 SB / Jim Kelly Era)

I misread what you said. My bad

Syrinx

Well yea I know that I'm just saying how far back does this go? Like was elite offense shitting the bed in the 70's and 80's in big games too?

That was after the Bills. C'mon guys please read I'm asking is there any before the Bills (the 4 SB / Jim Kelly Era)

Marino's Dolphins in the Super Bowl against the Niners?

lmao wat

i think they're talking about the greatest show on turf, rodgers's super bowl, and brees's saints.

Those are all post Jim Kelly Bills though....

I was asking before.. ya know. Whatever... /Youguys..... can't read.

You know what Oregon reminds me of? That friend you have the runs the same ass play in Madden over and over and thinks their good because they play against bums/CPU. Then they try it against someone who knows what they are doing and are so lost, and don't have any other plays up their sleeves.

Marino's Dolphins in the Super Bowl against the Niners?

That's one... fucking Marino. Poor guy... got only 1 shot at it. While Peyton gets 3.

Top Bottom