• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

That's my QB!

HKwr5nN.jpg

IAJh1to.png

He was fun to watch in college. I remember my Raider fan friends thinking he was going to be their franchise QB.

OSU should really be up by like 3 or 4 scores if not for dumb turnovers. Oregon really no-showed. What a disgrace to the PAC 12.

Oregon has basically become what Ohio St. used to be.

I see a little RW in Mariotta from a physical standpoint, but guys like Russell are outliers. Most short, scrambling QBs are not going to make it in the league. Big risk to bank a number one pick on him being another outlier. I'd be scared to death to draft him. He could be another franchise QB or he could be Colt McCoy.

cdyhybrid

OSU should really be up by like 3 or 4 scores if not for dumb turnovers. Oregon really no-showed. What a disgrace to the PAC 12.

Oregon has basically become what Ohio St. used to be.

I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck about the Pac-12. Rooting for a conference is for losers.

I wish I didn't have to root against Mariota (he went to my high school), but tough decisions must be made in the name of justice.

I can root for him in the NFL though!

I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck about the Pac-12. Rooting for a conference is for losers.

I wish I didn't have to root against Mariota (he went to my high school), but tough decisions must be made in the name of justice.

I can root for him in the NFL though!

I'm not rooting for OU i just wish they would have shown out better to make a better game of it. I'm the same way I root for Pac12 players in the pros, even filthy Bruins from time to time.

xnipx

I see a little RW in Mariotta from a physical standpoint, but guys like Russell are outliers. Most short, scrambling QBs are not going to make it in the league. Big risk to bank a number one pick on him being another outlier. I'd be scared to death to draft him. He could be another franchise QB or he could be Colt McCoy.

Isn't he more like VY? He's way taller than Russ.

eznark

Banned
At least Bridgewater waited until the predraft process to tank his draft stock.

Mariota couldn't even wait until the season ended.

This is the smarter approach. Shit the bed now before the process really starts, then wow them in the weight room and in interviews and "buzz" up the charts.

Top Bottom