• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You'll end up on a better team if you fall in the draft more often than not.

Plus the rookie deals are no longer astronomical right out of the gate.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuck it, we are going to Plan B in 2015, 2016, 2017, 201....

Fleet Commander

4-image-4.jpg

Ah the Lions strategy. If this works, you too can put up a playoffs banner in a few years!

cdyhybrid

Chip probably convinced Marcus to tank on purpose so that he can fall to the Iggles.

He is at the game...wonder if he was carrying a large burlap sack into the stadium with him.

Here Marcus, all you have to do is take it easy this game and we'll take good care of you in the league. This bag of cash is for you.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I see a little RW in Mariotta from a physical standpoint, but guys like Russell are outliers. Most short, scrambling QBs are not going to make it in the league. Big risk to bank a number one pick on him being another outlier. I'd be scared to death to draft him. He could be another franchise QB or he could be Colt McCoy.

But Russell spent five years running pro-style west coast offenses. Mariota has this Chip Kelly revolution offense.

He is at the game...wonder if he was carrying a large burlap sack into the stadium with him.

Here Marcus, all you have to do is take it easy this game and we'll take good care of you in the league. This bag of cash is for you.
A payment system all Oregon players are familiar with!

Syrinx

Bucs, and frankly a lot of other teams, getting a hard truth. They're not getting a super, can't-miss QB. Not here, not next year. If we want a franchise QB, we'll have to build him ourselves.

In the meantime, hel-lo Leonard Williams!

He'll no I don't. I just know.

I mean I wasn't wrong on that dwarf you drafted was I ?
All you did was call him privileged for a whole offseason. Granted he might be a jerk that dosent care, but your arguments were pretty much Furyous level. Never once pointing out any aspects of his game, and you even admit you don't watch college football.

MechDX

Jerry Dome attendance numbers this year:

NCAA Div. I national title game: 85,689

Texas 6A Div. I state title game: 52,308

#txhsfb

Bucs, and frankly a lot of other teams, getting a hard truth. They're not getting a super, can't-miss QB. Not here, not next year. If we want a franchise QB, we'll have to build him ourselves.

In the meantime, hel-lo Leonard Williams!

A Gerald McCoy/Leonard Williams front line will be like what the Lions thought they were getting with Suh/Fairley before they reailzed Suh was an asshole and Fairly was a lazy fuck.

Top Bottom