• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

if college football is this much worse than the nfl, i can't even imagine how bad HS football is.

You don't know the shit show that's Milwaukee HS football. I still can't fathom how DeAndre Levy and Lance Kendricks made it to the NFL. Texas is probably the most cleanest though

Bessy67

You don't know the shit show that's Milwaukee HS football. I still can't fathom how DeAndre Levy and Lance Kendricks made it to the NFL. Texas is probably the most cleanest though
You gotta get out of Milwaukee. Come on over to Waukesha, see some Classic 8 football!

eznark

Banned
^ He knows the score

Getting to play Milwaukee schools in noncon play was such a fun way to start every season. Putting up 40 on Custer before having to play 10-3 and 13-5 games against Marquette and Mukwonago was so nice.

You gotta get out of Milwaukee. Come on over to Waukesha, see some Classic 8 football!

^ He knows the score

Getting to play Milwaukee schools in noncon play was such a fun way to start every season. Putting up 40 on Custer before having to play 10-3 and 13-5 games against Marquette and Mukwonago was so nice.

I mean there was that one year Riverside almost went upstate but lost the game before. Other than that nothing. Go it's sad here. Our Basketball teams on the other hand.

eznark

Banned
Ohio is officially the best state in the country

400x310xCuyahoga_River_Fire_Nov._3,P2C_1952.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lMdyaBwmxi.jpg

njean777

How does a team lose after getting four turnovers? Like seriously? I mean shit that would almost be unbelievable in the NFL.

what an ass beating this was. i feel bad for oregon. seems that over the years they always get in this position and have that one game (either in the championship or otherwise) where someone just takes them to pound town

the fact that OSU won with their 3rd stringer makes me wonder if college football is going to turn into college basketball, where basically the best coaches win and the players don't matter.

Bowser

SportsPickle ‏@sportspickle 1m1 minute ago
Johnny Manziel and his entourage are currently speeding down I-71 for a night of learning from some mistakes in Columbus.

:jnc

We lost to the Cards at home two years ago after picking off Carson Palmer 4 times.

Our offense couldn't do anything.

Yea but we also turn it over... or the ref called the turnover when the ball bounce off the ground. Plus our picks was like when they were in the red zone and we couldn't drive the field. Oregon had some pretty good field position off these fumbles.

njean777

Yea but we also turn it over... or the ref called the turnover when the ball bounce off the ground. Plus our picks was like when they were in the red zone and we couldn't drive the field. Oregon had some pretty good field position off these fumbles.

Yeah they did, that is embarrassing to lose like that. They have the same problem as the eagles and not being able to produce in the redzone on offense, or on third down.

Top Bottom