• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Fox318

20150120-1756-1ea42fad-2b1a-4f34-97f7-f27052d8fa68.jpg

jimmy-garoppolo.jpg

he goes 18-20

15 interceptions

Dragon

Banned
Deflection because the team you support is full of cheaters and cowards. When you are ready to come into the light call me . We can help you through this.

We're not the ones running away! We addressed the Brady thing. You haven't acknowledged the Foster thing. Seriously Mech, take your pills!

zychi

Banned
I said this from the beginning. I bet Brady has the balls set to 12.6ish psi, and the weather deflated the bals below the league "minimum" of 12.5psi. Making it seem way lighter than what Indy was using. Itll be a fine or a loss of draft pick, or both. Not much else will come of this. If you've ever played football a day in your life, you know this had no barring on the actual game. Its like Green Bay complaining about Seattle having 4 weather changes during the game.

bionic77

If you want to make a big deal about under inflated footballs while turning a blind eye to the Steelers steroid abusing SB titles, your coaches admitting stealing signals and trying to trip players on the side line..feel free.
So you answer my post about Pats fans defending their team being caught cheating by deflecting with more deflecting?

How dumb do you think we are?

Dragon

Banned
I said this from the beginning. I bet Brady has the balls set to 12.6ish psi, and the weather deflated the bals below the league "minimum" of 12.5psi. Making it seem way lighter than what Indy was using. Itll be a fine or a loss of draft pick, or both. Not much else will come of this. If you've ever played football a day in your life, you know this had no barring on the actual game. Its like Green Bay complaining about Seattle having 4 weather changes during the game.

Uh Theo, the balls were two pounds under 12.5 PSI. No weather is going to adjust it more than .75 PSI. So yeah nope!

zychi

Banned
Uh Theo, the balls were two pounds under 12.5 PSI. No weather is going to adjust it more than .75 PSI. So yeah nope!
They were 10.5 psi? So basically floppy balls? Go buy a football and put 10.5 psi into it. See how well you can throw it in the rain.

JABEE

Did you guys see that Katy Perry is doing the half time show? The prospect of listening to her wonderful ballads during a primetime showcase excites me as a fan of football.

The commercials are also of interest to me. Are they entertainment or do they actually provide value to the companies purchasing commercial spots? Is it worth it for established companies to invest so much money in a 30 second spot?

What do you guys think?

MechDX

We're not the ones running away! We addressed the Brady thing. You haven't acknowledged the Foster thing. Seriously Mech, take your pills!

Stop deflecting the topic. We are discussing cheaters and criminals. I also never defended Foster but say one negative thing about Brady and the floodgates open.

JABEE

This is a pretty big game. Brady has the chance to tie Montana with four Super Bowl victories. Wilson has a chance to start his own dynasty.

What a great time to be a fan of the NFL!

I can't wait for The Big Game!

Greg

I can fuck with some Slayer and that's good enough for me.
I had to ask!

I've played Killzone - I know the tech exists

Crud

Banned
Did you guys see that Katy Perry is doing the half time show? The prospect of listening to her wonderful ballads during a primetime showcase excites me as a fan of football.

The commercials are also of interest to me. Are they entertainment or do they actually provide value to the companies purchasing commercial spots? Is it worth it for established companies to invest so much money in a 30 second spot?

What do you guys think?

All ads get muted. Music is playing while the game is on. I don't care about the commentary.

EDIT: Halftime is also muted.

What was the temp at kickoff and what was the temp at half time? The balls were down 2 psi at half time, car tires lose 1 psi for every 10 degree drop in air temp. If the temp dropped 20 degrees by half time OK....but then there's the problem that the Colts balls had no similar drop in pressure.

I'm not sure why Pats* fans are so strong in trying to just explain it away. If it were me, I'd want to know who the hell was stupid enough to pull this shit against a team they've blasted three times in a row already. There was no need for it, why risk having bullshit like this come up before the SB. That's the questions I'd want answered.

Bread

Banned
All ads get muted. Music is playing while the game is on. I don't care about the commentary.

Lol wtf. You don't like the sound of the game either? Hearing the crowd is such a big part of the experience.

JABEE

Good football man!

The Pro Bowl is also this Sunday! I'm sure there is a lively debate to be had about a game of such import!

MechDX

I bought Borderlands 1 GOTY edition today. Never played it and with the HD version coming with being able to transfer saves over felt it was a great time to try it.

Colasante

There's this CFL cornerback named Delvin Breaux that has worked out for 20+ NFL teams. He had a scholarship to LSU but broke his back and was out of football for years. Played on an arena team, then went to the CFL last season and dominated.

He'll be the big CFL target, along with WR Duron Carter, when teams are able to sign players after the Super Bowl. I'd hoped he'd sign with the Patriots after Russ Lande said he had the skills to be a starting CB out of the gate, but I think he's likely to sign with the Saints, since he's from Louisiana and had the LSU scholarship, and he's working out for them today. I'm hoping the Patriots' experience with CFL imports- Armond Armstead and Jason Vega in 2013, and Brandon Browner now- could give them an edge, since I doubt Alfonzo Dennard will still be with the team next season.

Top Bottom