• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

MechDX

Darren Sands @darrensands
· 6m 6 minutes ago
I can say unequivocally as a fan of this team that I've never seen Brady like this: measured, tentative and uncomfortable.

B7_ARhdCQAAXyPS.png:large

I just don't get why you'd have a press conference now when the findings aren't finalized etc. OK sure yeah media and all that, but what else are they supposed to say?

bionic77

I don't have time to educate you on everything. I am barely following this while stuffing my mouth full of my lunch (a delicious and unhealthy southwest salad).

Hopefully you can read and use google.

Look up witch hunt and then look up investigation (in this case for the perpetrators of a known wrong).

zychi

Banned
These reporters are idiots. "Basketball players know when the rim is moved 6 inches!"

Yes, idiot, if you move the uprights 6 inches, the kicker will notice too.

If you change the grip of the basketball, like the nba tried a few years ago, players will notice. mostmof these questions are coming from guys who clearly have never played football.

"We know you deflated the balls! But can you tell me who touched the ball last?! Tell me what time you choose your balls! Which ref deals with it?!"

Why werent they this hard on Goodell?

Top Bottom