• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Dragon

Banned
I don't have time to educate you on everything. I am barely following this while stuffing my mouth full of my lunch (a delicious and unhealthy southwest salad).

Hopefully you can read and use google.

Look up witch hunt and then look up investigation (in this case for the perpetrators of a known wrong).

Why are you eating lunch at 5 pm?

Take aways:

Tom Brady says he appreciates the support from loved ones and that it means a lot.

Translation:

Pats fans: Tom is listening to us. We matter! Keep it up!!!!!!

#FreeTouchdownTom2015

bionic77

That's impossible. People have been telling me all week that the Patriots cheated. They knew it for a fact too!
We already have evidence that they cheated. Unless you believe it was an act of God or a conspiracy.

They probably don't have evidence as to the who or the how. Not surprising because the Pats have no incentive to help the investigation.

God you people are so stupid.

njean777

Schefter says the NFL is having trouble finding evidence

When I read the article the first night ESPN claimed to have info from "insiders", but in the same article it said that the NFL did not come to a conclusion yet. For all we know this whole thing could be made up at this point. I don't know who to believe anymore.

Duxxy3

11 of the 12 balls had improper PSI while the Colts balls were all within regulation. Obvious someone purposely did it, just a matter of who.

I guess we'll find out in the final report. I figure with Schefter saying the NFL has found tons of evidence that the Patriots are doomed.

We already have evidence that they cheated. Unless you believe it was an act of God or a conspiracy.

They probably don't have evidence as to the who or the how. Not surprising because the Pats have no incentive to help the investigation.

God you people are so stupid.

Sweet - so you have testimony from a witness or a video? Shit, I can't wait to see that come out.

Greg

Brady looked shook, 12.5 PSI is perfect but can't tell the difference during the game because he's not thinking about the football while playing football, NFL hasn't contacted him yet

loooool

bionic77

I guess we'll find out in the final report. I figure with Schefter saying the NFL has found tons of evidence that the Patriots are doomed.

Sweet - so you have testimony from a witness or a video? Shit, I can't wait to see that come out.
The balls were in possession of the Pats when they were deflated. These are fact not speculation. What more evidence do you need?

We just don't know which people did it, when or how.

They clearly know and are not coming forward. Clearly you hammer the whole organization starting with the coach.

JABEE

Why are people surprised that Belichick is better at manipulating the press than Brady?

Belichick is a fucking gangster.

Brady is a pup following orders.

America pls

VzVvMy9.jpg

These reporters are idiots. "Basketball players know when the rim is moved 6 inches!"

Yes, idiot, if you move the uprights 6 inches, the kicker will notice too.

If you change the grip of the basketball, like the nba tried a few years ago, players will notice. mostmof these questions are coming from guys who clearly have never played football.

"We know you deflated the balls! But can you tell me who touched the ball last?! Tell me what time you choose your balls! Which ref deals with it?!"

Why werent they this hard on Goodell?

Different reporters. These guys asking questions were mostly local Patriots beat reporters who are trying to break a story for their paper/radio/tv show. The guys who got access to Goddell were national guys who don't have as much stake or have as good access.

But, basketball rim 6 inches guy... I work with his wife.

Top Bottom