• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

America pls

VzVvMy9.jpg

Would wings on pigs be like buffalo wings, but instead of being made of buffalo, they would be made from bacon?

Bacon wings?

The most apt comparison I've heard is a bank teller. They handle money all day, you can put 1 fake bill in a stack of a 1000, and they'll always be able to find it.

Brady handles the ball all the time and has since he was a little kid, he could easily tell the difference.

Duxxy3

The balls were in possession of the Pats when they were deflated. These are fact not speculation. What more evidence do you need?

We just don't know which people did it, when or how.

They clearly know and are not coming forward. Clearly you hammer the whole organization starting with the coach.

That's still not evidence of tampering, as much as you want it to be.

To paraphrase from a few good men (as this thread is apt to do) it's not what you believe, it's what you can prove.

Colasante

It looks like Eric Mangini is going to be hired as the San Francisco 49ers' defensive coordinator. That franchise sure has gone downhill in a hurry.

Where would they place those wings on the pigs? Would the pigs genetically altered of will they ductape some wings to the pigs?

And will they be able to fly or would they be more like an ostrich?

JABEE

Goodell felt deceived by Belichick during SpyGate because he only released a press statement vs going before the media and answering for it.

John Clark of CSN Philly says Goodell is going to come down HARD on Belichick.

Clark said heavy suspensions, fines should be expected to Belichick and/or Brady. He thinks it will be after the Super Bowl.

I think he's speculating based on what he's heard, Dutch.

Goodell felt deceived by Belichick during SpyGate because he only released a press statement vs going before the media and answering for it.

John Clark of CSN Philly sounds like a trustworthy source on the subject.

Duxxy3

It looks like Eric Mangini is going to be hired as the San Francisco 49ers' defensive coordinator. That franchise sure has gone downhill in a hurry.

How was the secondary this past season for the niners? Once mangini left, our secondary turned to shit.

Konka

Banned

Clark said heavy suspensions, fines should be expected to Belichick and/or Brady

:jnc like that means everything. Jabee you're good people but this is such a silly "scandal" to get outraged over.

JABEE

:jnc like that means everything. Jabee you're good people but this is such a silly "scandal" to get outraged over.
After SpyGate, I think we have to handle this situation differently.

Brady's press conference and the reaction made this entire scandal worth it.

JABEE

Who the fuck is we?

Also, I don't think John Jackson from CBS Philly or whoever he fuck he was is speculating, I just think he's pulling random shit out of his dick hole to get clicks.

:jnc

Jabee is a mall cop

It's John Clark on TV. He spoke to John Harbaugh today who made a joke about the balls at the Pro Bowl being okay. He also said let the league handle it.

He said the Pro Bowlers he spoke to said Brady was full of it.

methodman

Banned
i agree with Jabee. We need to handle this differently after spygate!

p.s. there's no way brady, a fucking QB for the past 30 years of his life, doesn't know when a ball is lighter or heavier than it should be. what a fucking pile

zychi

Banned

It's John Clark on TV. He spoke to John Harbaugh today who made a joke about the balls at the Pro Bowl being okay. He also said let the league handle it.

He said the Pro Bowlers he spoke to said Brady was full of it.
The same pro bowlers who arent in the Super Bowl?
Same pro bowlers whove been losing to the Pats on a consistent basis for over a decade?

Color me shocked!!!

bionic77

That's still not evidence of tampering, as much as you want it to be.

To paraphrase from a few good men (as this thread is apt to do) it's not what you believe, it's what you can prove.
11 out of 12 balls being deflated that were the correct pressure before they were submitted to the Pats and then deflated after coming into their possession is extremely strong evidence of tampering.

You are probablly thinking they need to prove wrong doing beyond a reasonable doubt but that is not the correct standard. Hell even in a civil court most would say this is enough for a preponderance.

Translation: guilty as fuck.

But keep living in that bubble brah.

The same pro bowlers who arent in the Super Bowl?
Same pro bowlers whove been losing to the Pats on a consistent basis for over a decade?

Color me shocked!!!

Hey!

We're talking about John McClain from Nick Toons Philly here! He knows his stuff, he's basically balls deep with Roger.

Konka

Banned
After SpyGate, I think we have to handle this situation differently.

Brady's press conference and the reaction made this entire scandal worth it.

I don't even think this qualifies as a "situation". It's less exciting than snes' Friday night plans.

11 out of 12 balls being deflated that were the correct pressure before they were submitted to the Pats and then deflated after coming into their possession is extremely strong evidence of tampering.

You are probablly thinking they need to prove wrong doing beyond a reasonable doubt but that is not the correct standard. Hell even in a civil court most would say this is enough for a preponderance.

Translation: guilty as fuck.

But keep living in that bubble brah.

So now we have a 5-dollar-per-hour lawyer and Bob Jackson from Telemundo both saying they are guilty and Goodell will punish them.

This is case closed friends.

Top Bottom