• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

lol

The rest of the division is floundering around, tripping over their dicks.

A decade of dominance in Charlotte is upon us

q9amn.png

MechDX

I for one welcome the NFCS continuing to suck major ass. You are just another destination in BOB's scorched earth policy on his road to devastation in 2015.

ampere

Eh I was saying if they tampered intentionally after the refs approved the balls to fine em.

But there doesn't seem to be evidence that that happened

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fan since Stu Bledshow, checking in.

Reminds me of all the variations of Brett Favre I've heard all through the years.

Bart Favre

Brett Starr

Brent Starr

Or just plain referring to him as Bart Starr.

And then the people who pronounce it Brett "Fav-re".

Good times.

Konka

Banned
Bionic what are good 3ds games. I invested in the new 3DS with a gift card I had

How did your night adventures go?

I was with a group for somebodies birthday. We ended up at a karaoke bar from 3 till like 4am or something like that after leaving the first bar.. Blue dress girl from the pic unfortunately left like 4 minutes after I took the pic. Fun night though. Rough morning.

zychi

Banned
Cdy, espn's chad ford just got busted for changing his draft anaylsis over the past few years

Journalistic integrity over there at espn!

bionic77

Bionic what are good 3ds games. I invested in the new 3DS with a gift card I had

Kids Icarus and Fire Emblem are up there for games of the generation.

KI's controls are weird at first but if you take the time to learn it it is one of the best star fox type shooting games of all time. And the production and voice is off the charts.

Those are the best 2 games I have played. Beyond that it has a ton of unique games you won't find on other platforms.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

bionic probably knows two...maybe three games on 3DS that his wife has allowed him time to play in the past several years.

He'll say Fire Emblem and I'll agree with that one.

I also really liked:

Luigi's Mansion
Shovel Knight
Super Mario 3D Land
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Ghost Recon

Top Bottom