• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Spinluck

I agree with all of those. Get Smash to BrotherGhost. I also liked Bravely Default.

I still want Kid Icarus but you can't find that shit anywhere.

bionic77

I thought Bravely Default was kind of boring.

Also, do NOT get Paper Mario. That game is a piece of shit.
That's sad. The DS, GBA and GC games were awesome.

Usually they have one of the most fun battle systems in each game. A lot of people said the sticker shit was crap so that's too bad. But you can probably play the superior DS and GBA games on your 3DS!

Also if you did not have a DS here are a ton of classic games you need go play.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Make sure your bring your beer hat and a giant foam finger

essentials.jpg

Gotta watch my daughter play 2 games of soccer in a few. I hate soccer. This is what happens when I finally get a weekend off work.

I just got back from my daughters game too. Next week, she has tryouts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. She's 7. I'd complain about the Super Bowl being at the same time, but I'm working anyway.

rando14

BIONIC NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We were getting along so well, he was teaching me about the world!! ;_;

RIP, pls come back soon

EDIT: I can't see a single thing in his post history that would be remotely ban-worthy, must have gotten deleted??

Bread

Banned
BIONIC NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We were getting along so well, he was teaching me about the world!! ;_;

RIP, pls come back soon

EDIT: I can't see a single thing in his post history that would be remotely ban-worthy, must have gotten deleted??
Maybe the great JNA purge is upon us

God help us all

jakncoke

Banned
I bet his wife requested the ban so he could deal with home matters like kids homework. Because I dont see a thing in his post history unless some gaf mod needs a tampon which is like 60% the bans. So it could be,

Top Bottom