• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Drinking coffee from my $18 Black and Decker 5 cup from Target. Pretty sure my roommate got the cup/water ratio wrong and it's been sitting on the burner for over an hour.

Good times.

WHERE IS FOOTBALL

Happy Pro Bowl Sunday

camdeion.gif

What was the biggest revelation from last night?

The fact that Spin's pops is a real man or the fact that Gata is a real girl?

Y'all really were assholes to JNA jeez.

We're fortunate that he has thicker skin than certain former members of this forum or we would have been NBA-GAFed for sure.

Caja 117

At 1:30pm est on NFL Network the greatest moment in the NFL history.
Pats fan should tune in

I have been watching the marathon since yesterday, i probrably slept like 4 Hours.

Right now on Super Bowl XXXVII, watching Gruden coaching is entertaining, "Boom , Boom, Boom"

bionic77

I am so fucking sick.

I am shivering like Bostick before that onsides kick.

Wearing a sweater, sweatpants, 2 pairs of socks, and in 2 blankets and still shivering like crazy.

Tom Penny

I am so fucking sick.

Wearing a sweater, sweatpants, 2 pairs of socks, and in 2 blankets and still shivering like crazy.

I'm surrounded by snow patiently awaiting going snowboarding. Drink a cup of tea and man up.

bionic77

Going to be nice to non-obese Viking and Packer fans from now on.

Being cold all the time sucks. The fat ones have the blubber needed to stay warm when it is 40 below and I am starting to see the benefits of being a fat bastard. Never cold again!

Greg

I am so fucking sick.

have the wife make you some soup

and green tea with honey and lemon

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Bill Nye said Belichick was basically full of shit lol

Bill Nye rules

This from the article on profootballtalk/nbcsports:

Overlooked by the CMU folks (and Belichick, and others) was the reported ability of the Colts’ footballs to remain within the accepted range of 12.5 to 13.5 PSI after the same duration of exposure to the same elements and conditions. If, on average, the footballs tested at a starting PSI lost 1.8 pounds on average (i.e., 14.4 percent of their air pressure), footballs pumped even to the maximum of 13.5 PSI would have lost 1.94 PSI on average, taking them to 11.56, nearly a full bound below the minimum limit.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
That's all with the assumption that the Colts balls were treated exactly the same. We don't know what happened yet.

NFL will drag this out till after the SB. I'm ready for the game, to be honest. All this back and forth, retreading the same ground, meh. Let's just see some football already. At least the Pro Bowl is tonight.

Tom Penny

NFL will drag this out till after the SB. I'm ready for the game, to be honest. All this back and forth, retreading the same ground, meh. Let's just see some football already. At least the Pro Bowl is tonight.

Pro Bowl is wack. If it was for home field or something it would be worth watching.

Top Bottom