• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/13/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-nfc-championship-game-nfl-playoffs/

After a big divisional-round win on Saturday—and a random drug test the next morning—the All-Pro cornerback settled himself on the couch and began scouting the Seahawks’ next opponent. A day at Sherman’s lair reveals why, win or lose, he may ask Aaron Rodgers to swap jerseys after the NFC Championship Game

OKay I see how it is Evil Commish!

“That’s 71 Trap! 71 Trap!”

The play isn’t even over yet. The Packers are doing something wacky with their coverage: Cornerback Sam Shields presses the outside wideout on the three-receiver side for about three steps, then peels off and steps into the flat, walling off an open man. The trap is meant for Tony Romo. The quarterback’s head begins to dart. He panics and scrambles to his right before being sandwiched by Packers linemen.

“Got him!” Sherman shouts.

That's my CB!

To get to Sherman’s house from downtown Seattle, you drive 10 miles down I-5 South, east on 405 past Renton (where the Seahawks’ facility rests on the edge of Lake Washington), and along a stretch of heaven called SE Petrovitsky Rd

Really just tell everyone why don't you? And as someone who has lived on that road for like 3 years... heaven is the last thing I would explained it as but okay.

He returns home around 11:20 a.m., just before halftime of the Packers-Cowboys game. He fixes a cup of coffee and sits on the couch. He’s no longer upset about dropping what would have been a second interception the night before, when he jumped a quick slant and had a hard-thrown Cam Newton pass bounce off of his hands. Regardless, he’ll have to pay for it. With an unofficial fine system in place for blown opportunities, Seattle’s über-competitive secondary punishes members for failure. “They’ll have no sympathy for how hard it was thrown,” he says.

A lot of broke ass DB once Quinn leaves.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm am becoming a cynical asshole with girls I meet. Seeing mommy and daddy's money being spent like its nothing while they work 3 days as a "office assistant" but live in the nicest areas of Chicago.

"Why don't you come out with us tonight?"

I don't have daddy's credit card and can't afford to go out on a Tuesday night to go drinking.

I have a theory that in two generations, there won't be any old money left. People aren't building legacies like they used to and too many kids our age are mooching.

BigAT

I was going to make a post every time Steve Smith tried to fight someone but GAF has a 1 post per 60 seconds limit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
you guys buying the New 3DS? I'm thinking about it but probably going to wait to see what exclusives gets announced.

Xenoblade, one of my favorite games ever. Portable.

Faster download speeds. I'm kind of big into digital 3DS games.

MH4U running faster? A stick for smashing on Smash? Not to mention it runs better on it?

Day one.

zychi

Banned
I have a theory that in two generations, there won't be any old money left. People aren't building legacies like they used to and too many kids our age are mooching.

Wouldn't it all be old money? Since no one younger than the baby boomers besides Zuckerburg is really making money? Everyone in our generation uses mommy and daddy to pay their rent, pay for college, and barely work. It's pathetic.

JABEE

Jason Garrett resigns at 5 years $30 million.

That's a big pay day.

Marinelli is also staying in Dallas.

No word on Callahan or Linehan.

That's a big pay day.

Callahan has a interview with the Browns I believe this week. Browns tries to hire him last season but Jeremiah blocked it.

Furyous

you guys buying the New 3DS? I'm thinking about it but probably going to wait to see what exclusives gets announced.

I'm unsure about the platform's longevity. How does the new 3DS compare graphically to the Vita? Can the new 3DS play emulated Nintendo games?

If the N3DS has firmware at 9.2 or lower, then day one. Just broke open my 3DS XL with gateway and installed all my carts to the SD card over the weekend. Xenoblade on a portable doesn't interest me, I got the Wii version and haven't even opened it yet. Plus that shit ain't coming out till 2016, guaranteed.

Ah FMT, I was just looking through some old threads, circa 2011...remember the days when your Niners were on the rise and we would talk shit back and forth like this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31556443&postcount=750

Good times...

You know what I remember most about those days?

The lack of overly vocal "12s" on the thread...hmmm...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31699719&postcount=6411

petesuckit.gif

I imagine this is rando and crew's thoughts on your feelings.

Also two of the most vocal Seahawks fans in that thread are no longer with us RIP Hito

Tom Penny

John Elway thanked himself in his Fox presser lol

“I’d like to start out this press conference with a thank you to John Elway — err, John Fox,” Elway said.

That's a big pay day.

There's no salary cap for coaches so Jerry doesn't give a fuck. Plus he was earning 5 million a year before anyways, lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31699719&postcount=6411

petesuckit.gif

I imagine this is rando and crew's thoughts on your feelings.

Also two of the most vocal Seahawks fans in that thread are no longer with us RIP Hito

Naw, Hito was cool as hell. You can read his posts that go back years, even in the lean years. Also, he was a good fan. Never had a problem with him. RIP.

However, if one was to search these old threads for posts from certain, now recent volume posting peeps, you might not find too much evidence of their 12-ness.

#posthistorydontlie

zychi

Banned
If the N3DS has firmware at 9.2 or lower, then day one. Just broke open my 3DS XL with gateway and installed all my carts to the SD card over the weekend. Xenoblade on a portable doesn't interest me, I got the Wii version and haven't even opened it yet. Plus that shit ain't coming out till 2016, guaranteed.
Mind sharing how to do that? I got ninjahax but shit doesnt load right for me

Mind sharing how to do that? I got ninjahax but shit doesnt load right for me

Need the Gateway 3DS flash cart first to do any ROM dumping, it runs about $65-75. Ninjahax is merely a homebrew launcher. The dev released the source code though, so some intrepid soul may continue his work.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wouldn't it all be old money? Since no one younger than the baby boomers besides Zuckerburg is really making money? Everyone in our generation uses mommy and daddy to pay their rent, pay for college, and barely work. It's pathetic.

Yeah which is why I think it'll all be gone because these trust fund kids aren't going to all get amazing jobs or create any kind of true wealth. They may run their family's company into the ground but that's it.

I know in Texas, lots of rich kids because their grandparents own oil rights or large amounts of land. I don't often hear about their parents earning a large amount of money. At some point, all that money is going to get pissed away.

bionic77

Bionic, circa 2006-07 was pretty close to god tier.

Him and Ninja Scooter were the sports thread Bash Brothers.
Don't forget DM!

Man NBA age back then was amazing. Even NFL age was never that awesome.

Too bad the tards took over. Eventually it will happen here too. It starts slowly and before you know it the place has gone full retard. :(

Don't forget DM!

Man NBA age back then was amazing. Even NFL age was never that awesome.

Too bad the tards took over. Eventually it will happen here too. It starts slowly and before you know it the place has gone full retard. :(

DM, Miguel and Stealth Fox were second tier....just as it should be with Clutchfans.

bionic77

Yeah which is why I think it'll all be gone because these trust fund kids aren't going to all get amazing jobs or create any kind of true wealth. They may run their family's company into the ground but that's it.

I know in Texas, lots of rich kids because their grandparents own oil rights or large amounts of land. I don't often hear about their parents earning a large amount of money. At some point, all that money is going to get pissed away.
:lol

That money will always be around.

Combining lax estate laws, good attorneys and interest and those kids would really have to be Gata dumb to lose that money.

zychi

Banned
Need the Gateway 3DS flash cart first to do any ROM dumping, it runs about $65-75. Ninjahax is merely a homebrew launcher. The dev released the source code though, so some intrepid soul may continue his work.
thatll be the first thing im buying when i get paid at the end of the month

Top Bottom