• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Fox318

B7P4pbjCEAI7x1r.jpg

jLOK26J.gif

Trey

Bills and Schwartz have officially parted ways.

The Bills announced that they have terminated his contract, which has two years remaining, to allow him to pursue other opportunities.

I dunno how I feel about this. Thanks for cementing the Bills as a top defense in the NFL. So many top positions in the Bills organization are in constant flux. It's no small wonder the Bills are perennial losers.

Still, $4 million APY for Murray is crazy, even accounting for the RB market, his injuries, and the offensive line's role in his success. Toby Gerhart got a $3.5 million APY last offseason, in comparison.

RB market is depressed. These guys are a dime a dozen now, particularly on teams like Dallas with their offensive Line. Murray is also a big time fumbler.

brentech

Signature Stat: Murray picked up 26 yards on 11 carries (2.4 yards per carry) to the left of center and 97 yards on 14 carries to the right of center (6.9 yards per carry).
yeesh

And two of the runs to the right were probably well more than half of the yards

RBH

Look at your avatar.

You obviously married a smart housewife that takes care of you and the kids.

Rando has some life in him. I could see him going either way!
Hey, I'm not that old!

Ask yourself, can you really trust your life in the hands of an Atlanta sports fan?
........this is a fair point. :(

I'm gonna send you a PM with a picture of something that concerns me, as a doctor I would like your honest medical opinion.

Thanks in advance, doc
I charge extra for my medical advice when it comes to Patriot fans.

Dr. RBH, what is the best type of salve to apply to burnt genitals?
Ask your wife.
mH8ZVFj.gif

Reported.

Top Bottom