• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Sanjuro

He doesn't drink wine coolers.

He drinks Mike's Hard Lemonade mixed with Smirnoff Ice.

I'm just stating I've never had one. It was another brand, not Mikes. They did an Arnold Palmer. Was a promo at the bar I was at. Ended up going home with a girl and woke up in the red hook district in Brooklyn confused in the morning.

TomTam

Banned
you all disgust me with your plebian drinks. now excuse me while I have some single malt from the house bar. fuck you gata

He doesn't drink wine coolers.

He drinks Mike's Hard Lemonade mixed with Smirnoff Ice.

i had an argument about mikes hard lemonade with one of my beer connoisseur buddies a few months back. we were at my pool party and i grabbed some type of apple beer or something and he said oh man i'd never drink that or mikes hard lemonade/etc. Only arrogant bastard or whatever other hardcore beer.

i said why? mikes hard lemonade tastes good doesn't it? and he said well yeah it tastes like a fruit drink. and i said well whats wrong with a good tasting alcoholic beverage? we went back and forth and i never got a straight answer on what was the issue with mikes hard lemonade aside from the stigma that they were chick drinks or whatever (even though the alcohol content is higher or equal to a lot of beers)

Tom Penny

i had an argument about mikes hard lemonade with one of my beer connoisseur buddies a few months back. we were at my pool party and i grabbed some type of apple beer or something and he said oh man i'd never drink that or mikes hard lemonade/etc. Only arrogant bastard or whatever other hardcore beer.

i said why? mikes hard lemonade tastes good doesn't it? and he said well yeah it tastes like a fruit drink. and i said well whats wrong with a good tasting alcoholic beverage? we went back and forth and i never got a straight answer on what was the issue with mikes hard lemonade aside from the stigma that they were chick drinks or whatever (even though the alcohol content is higher or equal to a lot of beers)

I go Red's Apple drink the neck and fill the rest with caramel vodka but tonight I went classy with a Banfi Classcio Chianti with my steak dinner.

cdyhybrid

There's nothing wrong with it. Drink what you like.

I mean, that's probably all Gata can get by paying the bum outside the gas station to buy him booze.

There's nothing wrong with it. Drink what you like.

I mean, that's probably all Gata can get by paying the bum outside the gas station to buy him booze.

i get that but i guess my question is what is wrong with mikes hard lemonade? you can't say it doesn't taste good and you can't say it doesn't get you buzzed

Bread

Banned
Only one of those shows is still good doh.
you are

parks-and-recreation-Jean-Ralphio-the-worst-worst-woooorst-1372637673p.gif

Top Bottom