• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

falcons1013953.jpg

Fly-through video of the new Atlanta Falcons stadium:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKP7FaiqEE&app=desktop

gladtomeetya.gif

Looks like a UFO busted a hole in the ceiling.

If you were a star athlete in the pros what do you choose between a thick ass lingerie model or a really famous actress for your trophy wife (think Joe Flacco the day after he signs his contract)?

I'd probably choose the same thing they always do - big breasted blonde white woman.

BigAT

Watched MTV for a second, apperently they still air music videos, and saw Arianna Grande again....

I would cut off my pinky toe just to hear her fart through a walky-talky.

I would cut off a hand just to hear her queef echo in the empty room where the Patriots' Super Bowl 42 and 46 trophies aren't.

Lender

Watched all four games on sunday and monday. First of all: Colts Colts Colts! Don't think we have that much of a chance against the Pats, but so proud to see them in the Conference finale. I'd give a kidney to see them in the SB again.

Other game is more difficult, a lot will depend on the physical state of Rodgers I think. I'm rooting for the Packers. Rodgers is a legend, and GB is the only other team I have a weak spot for. (Plus Broncos, but that's only because Peyton) Although Wilson is a cool guy as well, so I wouldn't be totally bummed out if the Seahawks head to the SB again.

TheFatOne

Depends.

Choosing betweenCandice Swanepoel and Emma Stone is almost impossible. Might lean Stone though.

Wasn't Arrington on Hilton all day?

Yes and he shut him down. Was a really impressive game from Arrington. Of course he had help over the top, but was still a really great game. He matches up really nicely with TY.

bionic77

Rondo didn't answer my question so let's answer it for him.

What do you all think? Is he already engaged to someone he knew from college or is he out there advertising that MD and slanging it with reckless abandon?

I think he is a sensible boy and gave up slanging for security.

Hunter S.

Rondo is like the Seahawks he be whipping that dick around loose snatch like the Seahawks are about to slap their dick around a second Super Bowl title.

Everyone in Seahawks GAF is good people except for Western.

rando14

Rando are you going to be the kind of doctor that marries someone sensible right after med school and start pumping out kids or are you going to the kind that is slinging dick to every hot goldigger that crosses your path?

I have seen the power of the MD. Even ugly guys can slang (dick) once girls know you are a doctor.

Surprisingly not many doctors take advantage of this when they are young.

Lmao, hmmm that's an interesting thought!! There are indeed advantages towards marrying a doctor -- for example, if I spend all day in the hospital berating Gata on GAF, I'll be very tired at night after my shift and she'll be very sympathetic!!

HOWEVER on the OTHER hand, if there is a hot trophy wife at home, now THAT would be something to look forward to after a long day at work!! But, she would want me to take her places and show her the world, and let's be honest there's no way I can do it all!!

This is a very difficult decision...

bionic77

Lmao, hmmm that's an interesting thought!! There are indeed advantages towards marrying a doctor -- for example, if I spend all day in the hospital berating Gata on GAF, I'll be very tired at night after my shift and she'll be very sympathetic!!

HOWEVER on the OTHER hand, if there is a hot trophy wife at home, now THAT would be something to look forward to after a long day at work!! But, she would want me to take her places and show her the world, and let's be honest there's no way I can do it all!!

This is a very difficult decision...
That is the pool boys job brah.

And I didn't bring up marrying a doctor. That is pretty rare. It was either sensible and homely (good mother and wife) or slanging until you got dumb or met a trophy wife that was smart enough and hot enough to entrap you.

bionic77

Everyone asks Rando all of the doctor-related questions and leaves me out in the cold. :(
Look at your avatar.

You obviously married a smart housewife that takes care of you and the kids.

Rando has some life in him. I could see him going either way!

bionic77

Bionic forgot the number 1 option for doctors - respectable good looking loyal wife with out of town side piece(s).
Doctors don't usually make that kind of money anymore.

They can only afford to house and take care of one woman. The days of side bitches are gone for most of them.

Thanks King Obama!

How the fuck do you expect Rando to live on a paltry $400k a year?

rando14

That is the pool boys job brah.

And I didn't bring up marrying a doctor. That is pretty rare. It was either sensible and homely (good mother and wife) or slanging until you got dumb or met a trophy wife that was smart enough and hot enough to entrap you.

Hmmmm... this is tough. A good homely woman can cook dinner AND raise kids AND, with a tiny bit of magic, learn how to pull a plow!!

However, there is no replacement on this earth for a smokin' hot babe that's all yours!! (And the poolboys, naturally). My only fear is that I keep thinking of how much of a B Leo's wife ended up being in Wolf of Wall Street later on, I mean sure he was a drug-addicted freak with less respect for the law than Gata has respect for the incest laws in the USA, but STILL!! You hafta stick by your man

lvzuDEO.jpg

bionic77

Hmmmm... this is tough. A good homely woman can cook dinner AND raise kids AND, with a tiny bit of magic, learn how to pull a plow!!

However, there is no replacement on this earth for a smokin' hot babe that's all yours!! (And the poolboys, naturally). My only fear is that I keep thinking of how much of a B Leo's wife ended up being in Wolf of Wall Street later on, I mean sure he was a drug-addicted freak with less respect for the law than Gata has respect for the incest laws in the USA, but STILL!! You hafta stick by your man

lvzuDEO.jpg
My uncle is a surgeon who got the trophy wife.

She is 50 and still looks really good. Totally into herself. Doesn't cook or do anything. Just takes care of herself and occasionally watches the kids.

He looks like death.

But they look good in pictures and I can see the jelly from his doctor friends and the hate from their wives whenever they are all together!

Top Bottom