• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Tom Penny

nah tomorrow

Portlandia, Comedy Bang Bang, Workaholics, Always Sunny, Parks and Rec, and Kroll Show are all just starting new seasons, I might become a snes and just spend all day watching tv.

I'm assuming it's strange I've never heard of any of those shows.

WedgeX

Banned
there are a bunch of flavors, they aren't all as sweet as some of the sweeter ones. heartburn.... idk, what is the ingredient that causes that? never had it before!

The one and only time I was young and foolish enough to listen to an ex and bought mike's....the carbonation is a killer of men and a barrier to alcohol's intended effects.

rando14

Jets cancelled Wednesday's scheduled interview with Carolina DC Sean McDermott. Sounds like Todd Bowles is their guy.

Does this mean Dan Quinn is going to Atlanta?

Sheeeeeeeeeit

EDIT: How in the FUCK does Mo Williams score 52 points in a night lmao

tmdorsey

He's not making it to Atlanta. Had dinner with Jets and is staying overnight. Doubt they let him out of NY without a contract.

We will find out in the morning I guess. There are reports that he's still flying to Atlanta tomorrow for the interview.

Fox318

Whose tat is this?

DAfrX1c.jpg

bionic77

Stop showing losers defiling the greatness of Star Wars.

The franchise has made 3 perfect movies and the 4th one comes out next year and will continue and expand on that great tradition!

P.S. I said it yesterday, but damn Toy Story 3 was really fucking good. Anyone other than ez would get some feels at that ending. Man kids movies have really gotten a lot better recently. Most of what I saw growing up was shit. Once again my life and the life of many other people has been improved by the world of Steve Jobs....

cdyhybrid

Does this mean Dan Quinn is going to Atlanta?

Sheeeeeeeeeit

EDIT: How in the FUCK does Mo Williams score 52 points in a night lmao

NBA is fraudulent.

Whose tat is this?

http://i.imgur.com/DAfrX1c.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

snes

[quote="jbug617, post: 147323822"]I never watched Star Wars.[/QUOTE]

SMH.

Edit: [URL="http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12161548/fail-mary-referee-lance-easley-says-post-traumatic-stress-disorder"]People salty about the Fail Mary[/URL]

Top Bottom