• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Bowser

I'd ban anyone from earth who says superb owl. May as well quote anchorman.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
What exactly is there to do if you are not into fat chicks or watching a lot of tv/reading books/etc.?

I've got a few friends that live over there, having befriended some people that moved to Milwaukee from that area. Their lives are pretty similar to the ones we have here. Mostly bars, cafes, local music, and of course the huge parties and celebrations during the season.

Only 30k people to go before I earn my season tickets.

Bowser

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 2h2 hours ago
Kyle Shanahan may have turned down the SF OC interview for great reason.
Told his father Mike Shanahan is still in play for the job. #49ers

...lol wtf

Colasante

Why must you post this.

Why.

I trusted you.

We must confront our fears if we hope to overcome them! The Patriots are on the revenge tour, and they already avenged the 2009 and 2012 losses to the Ravens. Next up is the 2006 loss to the Colts and the 1996 loss to the Packers. If they can somehow pull that off, I'll happily wear that badge of shame. If they can't, I'll continue to operate as if the 2007 Super Bowl never occurred.

JNA

Banned
Ok fuck everything. No seriously fuck EVERYTHING!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12179571/joe-paterno-112-wins-were-vacated-restored

I'm talking about the comment section in that article. Posts like these were the top and most "liked" comments.

Deserved. Paterno was railroaded.
Too bad that couldn't have been done before he passed away in shame. RIP Joe Pa
Even if you want to believe JoePa was complicit, it doesn't take away the fact that those wins were earned by hundreds of young men who put in their blood, sweat, and tears to play for a great coach.

And this fucking gem right here.

There will come a time when the truth will be as clear to the ignorant individuals who bash Paterno as it is to us who love PSU and Paterno - that he was tried in the Media for something he had no hand in, that we are now well aware the NCAA scammed PSU, and the cruelty of the misinformed and rush to justice - broke the Spirit, persecuted and accelerated the death of a humble man who gave 60 years of his life to caring about Young men, their education and "Victory with Honor". I am only sorry you did not have the great honor and experience of attending PSU while Paterno graced our lives through his experiment.

Fuck people man. Just...fuck.

zychi

Banned
I love that the same people bitching about the n3ds not having a charger on gaming side, are the same people who bought 15 cent toys at $15 a pop from Nintendo.

got a good laugh out of that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll bet you that they won't win! I'll wear this avatar if the Patriots win the Super Bowl.

David-Tyree-Catch.jpg

Wait, I'm saying that the Pats aren't going to win. Sounds like you're agreeing with me.

Really I was just hoping someone could get Gata into another avatar bet for another year. He's gonna claim to be a Pats fan otherwise.

bionic77

I've got a few friends that live over there, having befriended some people that moved to Milwaukee from that area. Their lives are pretty similar to the ones we have here. Mostly bars, cafes, local music, and of course the huge parties and celebrations during the season.

Only 30k people to go before I earn my season tickets.
All of those involve grossly obese wild fat chicks.

So basically that is all Wisconsin has to offer?

At least Minneapolis has tunnels.

Wait, I'm saying that the Pats aren't going to win. Sounds like you're agreeing with me.

Really I was just hoping someone could get Gata into another avatar bet for another year. He's gonna claim to be a Pats fan otherwise.
I don't have anything to prove. Seems like you're the one afraid to do a bet.

Bread

Banned
Kiddy table is cooler anyways. Now me and my fellow kiddies are grown up so we talk about cool stuff and drink a lot.

We must confront our fears if we hope to overcome them! The Patriots are on the revenge tour, and they already avenged the 2009 and 2012 losses to the Ravens. Next up is the 2006 loss to the Colts and the 1996 loss to the Packers. If they can somehow pull that off, I'll happily wear that badge of shame. If they can't, I'll continue to operate as if the 2007 Super Bowl never occurred.

I understand.

But why the fuck did you have to post the picture. It never stops hurting.

Top Bottom