• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Sanjuro

Are we Ducks or what?

pSB2ZUi.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
We need a good RPG already!!! I'm done with Dragon Age

Shadowrun: Dragonfall can run on just about any PC and is relatively cheap. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot. It won all types of awards. If you like old school stuff, Might & Magic: X is fantastic. South Park is a great console one, if that's your bag.

Tom Penny

Shadowrun: Dragonfall can run on just about any PC and is relatively cheap. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot. It won all types of awards. If you like old school stuff, Might & Magic: X is fantastic. South Park is a great console one, if that's your bag.

I couldn't get into that game. Probably because I don't know how to read.

Bread

Banned
I only got an XBONE because of the trade in fea that gave it to me for $100 before Christmas. But you're really not missing anything besides SO. I just use it to play a game while my daughter can watch Mickey Mouse on the integrated PIP it has. Definitely get more out of my WII U and PS4. We need a good RPG already!!! I'm done with Dragon Age
You make your daughter watch TV on that tiny box in the corner of the screen!? Poor girl.

Fantomex

Pillars of Eternity in March if you have a PC.;)

If not you'll be waiting until May and Witcher 3 if western RPG's are your thing.

I think my PC ready for it. I want a good JRPG though like Ni No Kuni or Tales of Vesperia!

:jnc I love that bit.

It's a classic

You make your daughter watch TV on that tiny box in the corner of the screen!? Poor girl.

We got a 60 inch so it's not that bad.

I only got an XBONE because of the trade in fea that gave it to me for $100 before Christmas. But you're really not missing anything besides SO. I just use it to play a game while my daughter can watch Mickey Mouse on the integrated PIP it has. Definitely get more out of my WII U and PS4. We need a good RPG already!!! I'm done with Dragon Age
I just finished DA as well! Suck it, tenth dragon. Game was awesome.

My friend, I think it's time for you to accept that Souls games are incredible. Bloodborne will be here before too long. :)

Fantomex

I just finished DA as well! Suck it, tenth dragon. Game was awesome.

My friend, I think it's time for you to accept that Souls games are incredible. Bloodborne will be here before too long. :)

Dragon Age was badass. I'll give Bloodborne a try just on the fact the character designs and graphics are great.

Colasante

Bryan Stork missed practice again. He's obviously not playing against the Colts. The key matchup of the game might be Josh Kline versus whoever the Colts put against him, which I'd imagine would be Arthur Jones or Ricky Jean-Francois. If he can play at a barely competent level, like he did in spot start duties last season, instead of the utterly incompetent level he's been playing at this season, then the Patriots stand a chance.

Tom Penny

Bryan Stork missed practice again. He's obviously not playing against the Colts. The key matchup of the game might be Josh Kline versus whoever the Colts put against him, which I'd imagine would be Arthur Jones or Ricky Jean-Francois. If he can play at a barely competent level, like he did in spot start duties last season, instead of the utterly incompetent level he's been playing at this season, then the Patriots stand a chance.

I'm not worried about that on offense. I'm worried about if the Colts stop the run and play press man can the Pats beat it. They haven't had to worry about that since they ran all over them the last two times but I could see that changing.

No matter what, THE key matchup is Gronk versus whoever the Colts attempt to slow him down with.

bionic77

I'm not worried about that on offense. I'm worried about if the Colts stop the run and play press man can the Pats beat it. They haven't had to worry about that since they ran all over them the last two times but I could see that changing.
The colts can't stop anything on defense.

Pats will run it down their throat.

bionic77

No matter what, THE key matchup is Gronk versus whoever the Colts attempt to slow him down with.
Key matchup is the run.

You have to stop that first without selling out to do so.

Then double Gronk.

And then press the receivers and pressure Tammy and see if he can beat you deep.

The problem is that the Colts can't so any of these things.

Announcement

Here's my plan moving forward over the next couple of weeks:

- After the games on Sunday, I'll plan on doing a short recap "Media Week" thread that I'll post Monday night at the latest. It depends on my schedule and what I ultimately decide to do on when I'll be able to get that posted. I can't work until 5am on these things anymore, as much as I enjoy it.
- The following week, the Super Bowl thread will go live in OT, once again on Monday night at the latest.

I look forward to watching the Packers win their 5th Superb Owl with you people. Four just isn't enough.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Announcement

Here's my plan moving forward over the next couple of weeks:

- After the games on Sunday, I'll plan on doing a short recap "Media Week" thread that I'll post Monday night at the latest. It depends on my schedule and what I ultimately decide to do on when I'll be able to get that posted. I can't work until 5am on these things anymore, as much as I enjoy it.
- The following week, the Super Bowl thread will go live in OT, once again on Monday night at the latest.

I look forward to watching the Packers win their 4th Superb Owl with you people. Three just isn't enough.

....5th

Who has gata on an avatar bet until the next super bowl? His current avatar is about to expire!

And now NCAA caves again to the crazed people who populate my college

I just want to like sports for longer than a year, why is this so difficult

Dragon

Banned
And now NCAA caves again to the crazed people who populate my college

I just want to like sports for longer than a year, why is this so difficult

The NCAA got 60 million dollars and are the second worst organization in sports behind FIFA. That's all they wanted.

JNA

Banned
Hope nobody ever enrolls at PSU.

Fuck that school and the students there that were fighting for that BS instead of the victims.

Top Bottom