• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Colasante

I think that secretly everyone (maybe aside from Mech) wants the Colts to win the Super Bowl out of the teams remaining. It's inevitable that Andrew Luck will be our new overlord, I guess I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

zychi

Banned
I think that secretly everyone (maybe aside from Mech) wants the Colts to win the Super Bowl out of the teams remaining. It's inevitable that Andrew Luck will be our new overlord, I guess I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

No secret from me. Would love Luck to win a ring already. Secondary choice is Lord Brady winning and retiring on top.

Colasante

We are all patriots

All of us except the one guy who could've made a difference this Sunday.

082814-fsf-nfl-tampa-bay-buccaneers-logan-mankins-PI.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

If the Packers weren't in it, sure why not?

Has the madden curse hit Richard or the seahawks this season ?

*puts tin foil hat on*

Sherman the god can beat it in 2 games

Trent Truck with a ring would be hilarious B^)

Milchjon

Why does it feel like the NCAA is a faceless organization? Everyone despises the NCAA but I never see a Goodell like figure that's blamed by the public. Or is that just me being ignorant.

Bessy67

Tramon Williams, CB - GONE
B.J. Raji, DE - BACK CHEAP
Bryan Bulaga, OT - BACK MID
Jarrett Bush, CB - GONE
Jamari Lattimore, ILB - BACK CHEAP
Matt Flynn, QB - GONE
John Kuhn, FB - NO IDEA
Randall Cobb, WR - BACK HIGH
Letroy Guion, DT - BACK MID
Davon House, CB - BACK CHEAP
Scott Tolzien, QB - BACK
DuJuan Harris, RB - GONE :(
I think Kuhn will be back. And I hope we can get Raji cheap, but I'm worried that some crazy GM out there will offer high.

Top Bottom