• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Yes 2 mid-tier teams battling it out for irrelevance.

Lick my anus.

Also, Alex Morgan ain't got nothing on this girl:

1kfxZOz.gif

scEJtxE.jpg

55aOsaY.jpg

9aaFMAw.jpg

8iIGSfU.jpg

N8QkRGX.jpg

http://instagram.com/nicoleregnier11/

JNA

Banned
Was trying to shit on noodle for lusting after underage girls, but realized 1995 births will turn 20 this year.

FML

Just saw the pics too and I also thought she was underaged lol.

People born in 2000 will be 15 this year too. God damn I feel old. :(

Bowser

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 41s41 seconds ago
Gary Kubiak will meet with Broncos for their head coaching opening. Interview expected this weekend. Suffice to say Elway very interested

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 3m3 minutes ago
If Broncos are able to land Kubiak, he is far and away Elway's top choice from everything I've heard.

#MechWuzRight

Bread

Banned
Obviously it's not all on Lebron for the Cavs poor play but Lebron makes a terrible leader. He always looks like he is half assing everything.

Yeah I know he's 30 now with a lot of miles but this is no excuse for this team overall play. ESPECIALLY IF THEY LOSE TO THE GODDAMN LAKERS! XD
XD!!

Caja 117

We have Jones back, he should help against the run.

Pressuring Brady without a talented pass rusher will be tricky. So we will need to cover well while Jones and Redding collapse the middle of the pocket.

I think if we force them into a lot of 3rd and longs then we're golden. We should press the widewouts and have Landry/Freeman physically assault Gronk at the line all game (along with double team).

If Boom can manage about 3 ypc and avoid fumbles we should be good. The receivers need to steep up huge. Fleener has to be physical, I know he doesn't like getting his hair dirty but this is the AFCC, no time to be a pussy. Nicks has made some plays this postseason but he needs to turn into Giants vs Pats Nicks. Wayne is old and broken and we keep him out there for run blocks ;__;. Hilton has to step up even if matched up on Revis, I expect Moncrief and Allen to have big games.

Gonna be tough, and I'm not expecting any miracles!

Welll, I have been disappointed on the Pats the last 3 years and how they get sent home before reaching the SB that I wont be surprised on the Colts wining this one, Im not sure what would be worst tough, Loosing another AFC championship or Loosing another SB.

Draxal

“I was right in the middle of it, to tell you the truth,” Mara said. “We had some disagreement at the time about whether Bill should be brought back. And my father was very anxious to have him back. [Former general manager] George Young was not anxious to have him back.

So [late co-owner] Bob Tisch was kind of right in the middle of it, and I was kind of right in the middle of it. Bob kind of changed his mind at the last second and said, ‘OK, if you want to bring him back.’ In the meantime, George had already walked down the hall. Actually, I think it was the first time in his life that he ever ran. He ran down the hallway, and by the time I got a call from Bob Tisch saying, ‘Listen, if you want Bill Parcells back, I’m not going to block it,’ I ran down the hallway to get George, and he had already made the call and offered the job to Fassel. And we didn’t think it was right to withdraw the offer at that point in time. So that’s what ended up happening.

Bill could have been hired by the Giants again in 1997. What a different football that would have become.

Respect

Bill could have been hired by the Giants again in 1997. What a different football that would have become.

Interesting...based on the little bit of info I've read/heard about Bill's future, I always assumed he would one day find his way back to the NYG as a HC...I still think it is a good possibility, but who knows.

Fantomex

This XBONE has no games. I'm glad it's not my main system. Also, I think I'm becoming terribly old. I played on my 3dsxl yesterday and hated it. The resolution is really bad compared to smartphones, and the graphics for monster hunter were muddy. Virtual Reality please get here already. I'm taking the Dolphins to the Super Bowl with my 5-6 yard dink passing cannon.

You think you can stop Aaron?

Stopping Aaron is like asking for his autograph at the airport.

Stopping Aaron is like stopping Stafford from a plate of ribs.

Stopping Aaron is like stopping Roethlisberger from a vulnerable fat girl in a bar bathroom.

You can't stop Aaron.

Packers 31, Birds 28

#ChokeTheChickens

Fantomex

You think you can stop Aaron?

Stopping Aaron is like asking for his autograph at the airport.

Stopping Aaron is like stopping Stafford from a plate of ribs.

Stopping Aaron is like stopping Roethlisberger from a vulnerable fat girl in a bar bathroom.

You can't stop Aaron.

Packers 31, Birds 28

#ChokeTheChickens

His name is Ay AyRon

This XBONE has no games. I'm glad it's not my main system. Also, I think I'm becoming terribly old. I played on my 3dsxl yesterday and hated it. The resolution is really bad compared to smartphones, and the graphics for monster hunter were muddy. Virtual Reality please get here already. I'm taking the Dolphins to the Super Bowl with my 5-6 yard dink passing cannon.
I still don't feel like I'm missing out by not having an XBONE. Sunset Overdrive looks cool but that's about it for my tastes.

If you were becoming old you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a 3DS and smartphone screen! Monster Hunter 3 was pretty damn ugly on that thing, once I played it on Wii U I couldn't go back. Thankfully I only had the demo on 3DS.

Strange feeling that the Packers actually win on Sunday. Not even trolling or trying to reverse jinx or anything.

It goes against all of the pointers leading in to this game. There's no way that a hobbled Aaron Rodgers should be able to win in Seattle against that defense but it I think he just might do it.

*NOTE:Don't take this as gospel. Simply look at my avatar for an indictment on my record with bold predictions!

By the way for those newer to football, bigblueview is doing a series right now breaking down different defensive schemes, coverages and more. It's good reading if you're just learning the game and want to get in on the basics:

Part I The 3-4 Front: http://www.bigblueview.com/2015/1/14/7521035/ny-giants-defensive-coordinator-34-defense-explained

Part II The 4-3 Front: http://www.bigblueview.com/2015/1/15/7538313/4-3-defense-explained-ny-giants-defensive-coordinator

Part III Coverage Schemes: http://www.bigblueview.com/2015/1/16/7545723/whats-in-a-scheme-part-iii-coverage-schemes

Fantomex

I still don't feel like I'm missing out by not having an XBONE. Sunset Overdrive looks cool but that's about it for my tastes.

If you were becoming old you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a 3DS and smartphone screen! Monster Hunter 3 was pretty damn ugly on that thing, once I played it on Wii U I couldn't go back. Thankfully I only had the demo on 3DS.

I only got an XBONE because of the trade in fea that gave it to me for $100 before Christmas. But you're really not missing anything besides SO. I just use it to play a game while my daughter can watch Mickey Mouse on the integrated PIP it has. Definitely get more out of my WII U and PS4. We need a good RPG already!!! I'm done with Dragon Age

Top Bottom