• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

coneheads6.jpg

Sanjuro

The bacon on my burger tonight may have been the best in restaurant history. On my burger, still sizzling, spraying it's juices all over the bun. Topped it with a sconi cheese.

Just for my Packers!

JNA

Banned

You should see my post in the NBA thread.

The Hawks are so freaking good.

Seriously, every year before the season begins, I always pick them to AT LEAST make the playoffs while others laugh and be like "with what team? An injury prone big men? Teague is overrated and Korver is just a shooter. There only consistent player is Milsap. That team will be lucky to be a 10th seed".

And then I proceed to laugh at them every year. No one ever believes in the Hawks. I didn't think they were going to be THIS good but they got a lot of depth and Jeff Teague is a MUCH BETTER point guard than given credit for.

And I didn't even mention freaking Carroll of all players that has been sensational for you guys.

If the Cavs don't get it together, the Hawks could definitely make the Finals this year.

Bread

Banned
You should see my post in the NBA thread.

And I didn't even mention freaking Carroll of all players that has been sensational for you guys.

If the Cavs don't get it together, the Hawks could definitely make the Finals this year.
The Hawks are always a given to make the playoffs as the 8 seed, put up a fight, and lose in the first round. It's been this way since they got 2008.

JNA

Banned
The Hawks are always a given to make the playoffs as the 8 seed, put up a fight, and lose in the first round. It's been this way since they got 2008.

Yeah but they are legit this time to make a splash in the playoffs. Especially with all the experience they have in it.

Did you miss the other page where I posted Davante Adams film breakdown?

Anyway, here's MMQBs breakdown of the Week 1 game, showing how McCarthy's gameplan was stupid.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/14/nfl-a...ks-indianapolis-colts-new-england-patriots/2/
Thats a bit simple minded.. defense like seattle will def adjust through out the game. Our best bet is staying in pistol, shotgun and running the ball. All I want to see is dink and dunk passes on sunday. Chew the clock and less oppurtunity for mistakes.

Top Bottom