• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

a7B4xX1.png

Seismic events recorded in Seattle confirmed

MechDX

So far, most of those are the Jaguars, Texans and Titans though.

Exactly. The Colts beat one team this season that had a winning record when they played them. they lucked out getting playoff Dalton and old and busted Manning so far in the playoffs.

Bread

Banned
My first reaction from seeing Gone Girl (already read the book so nothing surprising from the story) is that Rosamund Pike looks very strange when she isn't extremely skinny. I can see her aging into Renee Zellweger, no thanks.

Greg

How did the Madden game go?
I lost

game started out 0-21, I closed the gap to 14-21 and stopped them on their next possession with 4 minutes to go in the 4th... but then I threw a taint on the 2nd play of the drive

I scored a TD after that, but there wasn't enough time left to get anything done

Lynch isn't fair in that game on All-Madden

My first reaction from seeing Gone Girl (already read the book so nothing surprising from the story) is that Rosamund Pike looks very strange when she isn't extremely skinny. I can see her aging into Renee Zellweger, no thanks.

She was super hot.

Pls Bread

_woLf

That feeling when your girlfriend made you sit in a salon while she gets her hair cut :(

I'm gonna miss kickoff :( also it's pouring buckets outside.

GO HAWKS!

Milchjon

She looked good
during the flashbacks, and after NPH starved her (it was for her own good, he shouldn't have to go home and look at that chipmunk face every day).

Bread pls.

She was the only redeeming factor about Die Another Day. Loved her ever since.

Purdy

I know Lynch is thick as two short planks of wood, but surely he won't jeopardize the game for his team over his boots? Or are Fox just making shit up?

Lmao NFL literally threatened to expell Lynch from the NFCCG from wearing his special cleats??

-_-

lol that he hasn't just said, no problem and plays the game

Top Bottom