• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

0-COVER.png

1-TABLE-ALT.jpg

2-RECAP.jpg

3-PATS.jpg

4-HAWKS-ALT.jpg

5-PACK.jpg

6-DEN-ALT2.jpg

7-SAT.jpg

8-SUN.jpg

Zeke

Amazingly good op bucket. So pumped for next week, ice bowl 2. I think is gonna a high scoring affair.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If the Patriots don't win then the Ravens go all the way. Flacco is just that type of QB when he's on he's on.

props for featuring players like Steve Smith and Gronk. I hate it when Fox or CBS just show the two QBs in the featurettes like they are the only players that matter in the whole game

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I got nothing else right now. So its the old standby.

I just cant do it to Dutch. The rest of Pats GAF: Bread, Gata, that anti American, yes. But not Dutch. He is the only other person here who believes in Mallett!

I bolieve in all former Brady disciples.

Cassel. Hoyer the Destroyer. Mallet-man. and the ch-ch-chosen one, pretty boy Jimmy G.

eznark

Banned
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't I was suppose to keep quiet about Rodgers being scared :)

No no, chat away. Now is your time to shine! When the Packers lose to Seattle I'll probably drive up to Ford Field to watch the raising of the "Thank Fuck the Packers Didn't Win Their 14th World Championship" Banner.

Top Bottom