• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bowles pls.

So shameful, trying to reverse-jinx yourself to the Super Bowl!! I'm on to you wienke!!

How is your day going brother!!

Hello BEST FRIEND

My day is going well! Gonna have breakfast before heading to the BWW to hopefully not be shamed in public by all of the Cowboys fans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If the Ravens fans are actually bitching about the refs, I would suggest not choking away two 14 point leads and ending the game on an interception instead.

Trey

Bills are just like the Jets

Structurally, personnel wise, front office wise, talent wise, philosophically, historically, pretty much in every way but superficially is this not true. A mediocre to bad QB backed by a solid defense is like 5 or 6 teams.

Cowboys!

I'm still not as nervous for this game as last week versus Detroit. I don't buy all this Rodgers injury scare. He's hurt but GB is playing that up. But the Cowboys have a shot. And I'd love to get to a NFC championship for the first time in like 20 years but even if they fall this has been a surprisingly wonderful season. A team that was expected to win 5-6 wins going for 12 and taking a shot against one of the NFCs top teams.

Let's do this!

RELAYER

Banned
Falcons forums on full meltdown

"The Official Rehire Mike Smith Thread"
"No Rex, Bring Smitty Back"
"Mike Smith Is Looking Like The Best Hc Candidate Available"

Falcons forums on full meltdown

"The Official Rehire Mike Smith Thread"
"No Rex, Bring Smitty Back"
"Mike Smith Is Looking Like The Best Hc Candidate Available"

IMG_6443.0.JPG

rando14

Come back rex :'(

He's dead, Fox, put him out of your mind!! You're going to get Dan Quinn and you're going to like it!!

dKywa47.gif

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 35s36 seconds ago
If Seahawks lost to Panthers, Jets were prepared to fly to Seattle last night to try to hire Dan Quinn as their head coach, per sources.

Well then...

RELAYER

Banned
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 2m2 minutes ago
Rex Ryan ultimately didn't feel like Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff was in his corner despite a productive 1st interview. #nyj

Dimitroff'd yet again.

I bet Dimitroff is really pulling for McDaniels because it's probably his best shot at keeping his job. Any other coach can and will fire him.

Crisco

Banned
Thinking about last night's game...

Went about the way I expected. I hoped our secondary would hold up better on the backend but the inexperience really showed last night. I hope Kam Chancellor finally got our special teams coach fired. That unit has been consistently awful for far too long.

FTF

Structurally, personnel wise, front office wise, talent wise, philosophically, historically, pretty much in every way but superficially is this not true. A mediocre to bad QB backed by a solid defense
is like 5 or 6 teams.

Yes, this is what I obviously meant.

Thinking about last night's game...

dKywa47.gif

I'm proud of how they competed though.

Say what you will about the record and the division and Ryan Lindley, but the Panthers certainly looked like they belonged on the same field as Seattle. The difference between was the same thing they gave them three straight wins in Charlotte. They got the big plays, we didn't.

It's disappointing in that the season's over and we have to wait another 7 months to see them again, but Seattle at home is a GREAT team. We put in a better performance than a lot of teams that go there.

If nothing else, I think Mike Shula may have finally lost his job

Hunter S.

Thinking about Patriots win.
dKywa47.gif

Anyone know how long Godslay is banned for? Miss the Broncos discussions.

Sack up and support your team. I swear if the Broncos thought like half the fans about possibly going Foxboro next week there might as well not even be a game. And I am even talking about local Colorado fans at work and everywhere.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bears:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Bears prepared to make a major push for Ravens OC Gary Kubiak, per source. Kubiak now free to talk with teams about HC vacancies.

LOL

Yes, please!

eznark

Banned
I'm proud of how they competed though.

Say what you will about the record and the division and Ryan Lindley, but the Panthers certainly looked like they belonged on the same field as Seattle. The difference between was the same thing they gave them three straight wins in Charlotte. They got the big plays, we didn't.

It's disappointing in that the season's over and we have to wait another 7 months to see them again, but Seattle at home is a GREAT team. We put in a better performance than a lot of teams that go there.

If nothing else, I think Mike Shula may have finally lost his job

Derek Anderson wins that football game. Turnovers doomed you.

Bowser

Check out LT Byron Bell (77) on the first turnover of the game that gave Seattle a short field TD:

111vx4O.gif

the entire o-line knew what the play call was EXCEPT for him.

eznark

Banned
Derek Anderson completes less than 10 passes in last night's game. Yeah, he hits the wide open receivers, but that's about it.

Maybe but he also doesn't throw seahawk touchdowns.

A three quarter competitive game that turns into a blowout is still a blowout.

Crisco

Banned
Maybe but he also doesn't throw seahawk touchdowns.

A three quarter competitive game that turns into a blowout is still a blowout.

He doesn't throw an INT down 2 TDs in the 4th quarter to the Seahawks in Seattle? Aaron Rodgers and maybe Tom Brady are about the only 2 QBs who have a chance of not blowing it in that situation.

MRSA

Banned
Cause freedom sent me to the bathroom and made my head hurt when I was supposed to study.

God bless freedom and liberty.

Gonna be delicious drinking a 20oz pour of Pliny, they're gonna have a Pliny tasting next month of Elder and Younger. Actually Blind Pig is on tap too.

Bowser

2 nailbiter wins by a combined 8 points against the 2-14 Bucs and suddenly Derek Anderson is supposed to be good enough to go into the Clink and beat the Seahawks?

x7IT5so.gif

Top Bottom