• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

JNA

Banned
Thinking about the fact that JNA is here and Godslay is banned...

dKywa47.gif

You know you love me! Don't try to deny it! :(

Wait a minute, when did Godslay get banned!?

Bowser

Just Losez gets blown out in Seattle and we pretend its an accomplishment.

Scams Loser mentality rubbing off on fans.

More like Panthers fans realize the loss doesn't fall on any one player's shoulders.

Defense letting DangeRuss go 8-8 for 177 yards and 3 TDs on 3rd down played a big role too.

It's a team game.

Slo

I've always wondered why more teams don't play with the eligibility of different positions in the formation. The eligibility rules are confusing as hell, but they have everything to do with being "covered up" rather than being lined up inside what we've started calling the tackle box.

Gotta hand it to the Pats on that one.

Crisco

Banned
Just Losez gets blown out in Seattle and we pretend its an accomplishment.

Scams Loser mentality rubbing off on fans.

We won a playoff game in a rebuilding year, becoming the first NFC South team to do it two years in a row. Every realistic Panthers fan would have told you two things: last year was an anomaly that would be hard to maintain this year; but it was part of an overall upwards curve for the franchise. The same can be said for this year, but I think it will be hard for this team to finish under .500 for the foreseeable future.

Some people will never buy into Cam, but he should have a real chance to silence his doubters the next few years. The defense is young and peaking, Gettleman finally has the breathing room to upgrade the offense this offseason, and he should have a stable offensive line. If people are still calling him Jeff George or Vince Young in a couple years, than that's on him.

Top Bottom