• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

TheFatOne

Forgot to say this yesterday, but Jamie Collins is a monster. The more he plays the more I'm convinced he's the real deal. Does everything right now. Still has room to improve against the run, but man is he a beast.

Nope and never will. Though the thought of a Mallett lead Browns winning the Super Bowl is enticing

Manziel-led Texans you mean.

Join us

tumblr_mw6md0j2pS1sk8tobo1_400.gif

Crisco

Banned
How the hell did Kam fall to the 5th round? Late college bloomer or did he have a bad combine? His combination of size, athleticism, and ball skills are unheard of. He's like a defensive end playing safety.

MechDX

Either the Packers of Broncos better take care of business today. If a Colts vs Cowboys Superbowl becomes a thing I will completely lose it.

KaYotiX

Banned
Either the Packers of Broncos better take care of business today. If a Colts vs Cowboys Superbowl becomes a thing I will completely lose it.

Wife is already talking shit about her Cowboys are gonna win...... Gonna be a long year for me if that happens.

Need a Packers win so I can strut around Texas in my green bay gear and smile this year :)

MechDX

Wife is already talking shit about her Cowboys are gonna win...... Gonna be a long year for me if that happens.

Need a Packers win so I can strut around Texas in my green bay gear and smile this year :)

I thought marrying a Pats fan was odd. Cant even imagine a Cowboy fan as a significant other.

Don't root for PeyPey, remember all the pain he's caused you.

Its a seriously fucked up situation isn't it?

JNA

Banned

Your wife is a Cowboys fan? Must have been an interesting week for you both XD.

TheFatOne

Colts don't match up well with the Patriots. Unless Luck has an unreal game pats should win that game 9 times out of 10.

KaYotiX

Banned
Your wife is a Cowboys fan? Must have been an interesting week for you both XD.

Ppl comment all the time when we are out and about in our football jerseys lol. She is trying hard to make my son a Cowboys fan too. I'm hoping he chooses the right side when he gets old enough to care about football :)

Ppl comment all the time when we are out and about in our football jerseys lol. She is trying hard to make my son a Cowboys fan too. I'm hoping he chooses the right side when he gets old enough to care about football :)

Get his ass to a game at Lambeau ASAP, should seal the deal.

Also, Donovan McNabb and Mike Pereira in a KFC commercial, love it.

He'll pick the team that wins the most. It's what kids do when they have a choice

Top Bottom