• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Spinluck

Done have sex with hookers

How dare you...

I feel like shit.

Colts don't match up well with the Patriots. Unless Luck has an unreal game pats should win that game 9 times out of 10.

The Colts might be Belichick's easiest game plan. Shade T.Y. the whole game and don't bat an eye at the run because they can't run.

Pound the their defensive front with runs till they break, they can't stop it after a while anyway.

Greg

the face of the man who will close the game:
s2gwPkE.png

kingkitty

i was in like, 3rd or 4th grade, i just moved to wisconsin. my dad found some fat guy on the street, selling tickets

with these tickets, my dad brought me to lambeau field, in seats that were way in the back, it was cold as shit.

the packers were playing against...i don't remember. favre was there, i'm pretty sure

the game went into overtime, it was still cold as shit, packers won with a field goal. those were good times. bring me more good times packers.

you can do it, fuck chris christie.

I usually don't like these NFL "comedic" segments but that wasn't bad.

Also, everyone against Luck. Just the way I like it. Makes for more tears tonight.

Top Bottom