• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

MechDX

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 24s24 seconds ago
Wow. Tough business RT @JasonPhilCole: @JayGlazer reports #Broncos coach John Fox might be available if team loses. Pretty good chance.

Well that came out of nowhere

eznark

Banned
He's got this boys.

ibsD2kS4n0HqzY.gif

RoKKeR

Ice Bowl II... lol

I love the Packers and would love to see them win... but for some reason I want to see the Cowboys win just to keep that hype/meltdown train rolling.

why would anyone want john fox even if he is available? i would venture to guess that there are a ton of coaches that could take this broncos team deep in the playoffs with peypey at QB

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
why would anyone want john fox even if he is available? i would venture to guess that there are a ton of coaches that could take this broncos team deep in the playoffs with peypey at QB

I think if Peypey wins it this year, he's gonna hang it up. I dunno why, but I have that feeling. If they do lose in the playoffs, he'll come back one more time.

Fox is far too conservative at times and has made some questionable calls.

Wow, REALLY BAD National Anthem.

Who the hell was that?

MechDX

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 40s41 seconds ago
John Fox might be out if Denver loses? Gary Kubiak and John Elway go way back. Could bring him home to Denver.

Great point. Where ever Godslay is he must be getting a raging Kubes boner at the thought of this

Top Bottom